Description du poste:
In a world where complexity continuously increase, we'd love you to join our team in helping our clients clear and rock-solid enterprise architecture!
The role as Enterprise Architect @(COMPANY NAME)
Our Enterprise Architects work with stakeholders, both leadership and domain experts, to build a holistic view of the organization's strategy, processes, information, and information technology assets. The role of an Enterprise Architect is to take this knowledge and ensure that business and IT are in alignment to provide collaborative benefits for the customer's journey. As an Enterprise Architect you'd link the business mission, strategy, and processes of a customer's organization to its IT strategy. By using multiple architectural models or views you will show how the current and future needs of an organization will be met in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner. Your goal is to deliver an architecture that supports the most efficient and secure IT environment meeting our customer's business needs.
As our new Enterprise Architect you:
Customer / Market focus
* Coordinate and validate the establishment and development of an Enterprise Architecture for our exhilarating clients;
* Takes full responsibility for ensuring that an Enterprise Architecture correctly reflects appropriate government, business and IT strategy objectives;
* Rapidly engage with customer department staff, clients/users and professional colleagues, and develop a reputation for good judgement and effectiveness in a variety of interpersonal cultures;
* Take an active part, in the definition of strategies based around an Enterprise Architecture to drive business improvement, innovation, and/or make more effective use of IT;
* Use your imagination, creativity and understanding to guide our customer towards change acceptance derived from an Enterprise Architecture
* Feel comfortable with leading multi-specialist projects, building further on your market, business and technical overview and practical experience
* Take responsibility for the strategy and methods used in implementing an Enterprise Architecture, and related business and IS architectures;
* Oversee design activities between the key architectures, e.g., Market, Business, IS and IT, across the IT development and service delivery functions to ensure consistency with Business and IT Strategy.
* Assure specification and design work to assist in the development of Service Level Agreements and any associated service guarantees;
Who are you
* Expertly manages one or more large architecture/project team(s);
* Seasoned in Corporate, Industry and Professional Standards (i.e. TOGAF, FEA, Gartner, Zachman Framework for Enterprise Architectures);
* Taking initiative to develop tools, templates and frameworks to secure successful models and improve our time-to-market;
* Writing and speaking fluently (NL/FR and ENG, must!) on all aspects of work and communicate effectively;
* With your client focused mindset, you are able to generate opportunities not only for yourself but for all of the (COMPANY NAME) family;
* Able to easily switch between a wide variety of solutions (i.e. Tibco, GCP, Mulesoft or WSO2);
* Motivating and leading others towards their achievement;
What we offer you
(COMPANY NAME) offers a motivating salary, different extra-legal advantages and a dynamic business environment where you will have full possibilities for career development and coaching. Regular development reviews are a vital part of our people management program. Next to a great professional environment, this is a responsible position in which you will get the freedom to act, learn and grow a lot. We have the ambition to grow for the upcoming years, come join us and be part of it!
How to apply
For more information about this position, please contact our Corporate Recruiter, Celine Froma on +31 (0)6xxxxxxx4. Due to the GDPR we kindly ask you to submit your application not via e-mail but via the button below.
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with 1xxxx0 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of 13 billion euros. European n° 1 and key player worldwide in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-performance Computing, (COMPANY NAME) is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and serves clients across all business sectors. For more information go to axxx.xxt.
As a global business, our people come from a broad spectrum of genders, sexualities, ages, ethnicities and lifestyles. We aim to provide them with equal opportunities and an inclusive working culture by welcoming, respecting and valuing all of our differences. Our diversity networks support that goal by recognising, developing and raising awareness for diversity in the workplace. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities