Description du poste:
Come join us as an System Engineer
The Role as Engineer @(COMPANY NAME)
* Be responsible for the administration and operations of different customer's backup infrastructure
* Administration of all equipment (robots & VTL's, backup software)
* Reconfiguration and implementation of Backup infrastructure..
* Capacity- & performance management
* Maintain operational documentation
* Execute changes on the infrastructure
* Implementation of projects (transformation- & transition projects)
* Give support to offshore operations (incident- & problem management)
* Provide fault isolation as well as the implementation of new versions and maintaining operational documentation.
* Analyzing and solving of incidents and problems related to these environments.
* Participate in the definition of service improvements and innovations
Who are you
* Experience in backup environments:
* preferable EMC² Networker & DataDomain backup infrastructure
* Knowledge of Operating systems :
* administration knowledge of Linux and MS Windows
* Scripting : Shell, Perl…
* Technical knowledge within following domains is an advantage :
* HP Data Protector
* Dell EMC² DPA, Avamar, Datadomain, Networker Legato
* Certificates can contribute to a positive evaluation
* Organizational knowledge within following domains is an advantage:
* Project Management experience
* Having ITIL process knowledge (Incident, Change, Configuration, etc)
Other requirements are:
* You are fluent in Dutch and English
* Willing to work at customer premises if needed
* Prepared to participate in a standby role 24x7 (every 6 weeks)
What we offer you
Besides challenging and welcoming working environment with global and local people, we offer you:
* Competitive salary with attractive extra-legal benefits (like a company car, fuel card, mobile with data plan, meal vouchers, expense allowances);
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays;
* Private medical insurance;
* An attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary;
* Life Assurance;
* Income Protection;
* Personal Accident Insurance;
* Season Ticket Loan.
How to apply
For more information about this position, please contact our Corporate Recruiter, Tanja Smet on +32 (0)493/85.32.87. Due to the GDPR we kindly ask you to submit your application not via e-mail but via the button below.
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with 1xxxx0 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of 13 billion euros. European n° 1 and key player worldwide in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-performance Computing, (COMPANY NAME) is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and serves clients across all business sectors. For more information go to axxx.xxt.
As a global business, our people come from a broad spectrum of genders, sexualities, ages, ethnicities and lifestyles. We aim to provide them with equal opportunities and an inclusive working culture by welcoming, respecting and valuing all of our differences. Our diversity networks support that goal by recognising, developing and raising awareness for diversity in the workplace. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities