Description du poste:
Leading societies to a low carbon future, (COMPANY NAME) develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
* The Certification and Authorization (C&A) Engineer defines and executes the Certification and Authorization project plan in order to obtain the Authorization to Put into Service (APIS) of the On-board or Trackside ETCS signaling sub-system by the relevant National Authorities. For that purpose, the compliance with the European Technical Specifications for Interoperability (TSI) and / or with the specific national requirements have to be assessed by different external independent entities.
* The main task of the project C&A Leader is to coordinate all activities and collection of required deliverables/means of proof with the various internal and external project stakeholders in order to obtain the necessary certificates and authorizations for the project.
The Certification and Authorization Engineer is responsible for:
* Defining and executing the Certification & Authorization Project Plan in line with Project QCD objectives
* Defining the Project Certification & Authorization applicable legal referentials and associated requirements
* Planning all the C&A-related activities in coordination with Project team based on existing standards, regulations and return on experience from previous or similar projects
* Preparing the procurement of external assessment services: creation of call for tender documents based on the defined scope of assessment, conducting the tender process, evaluation of tenders, contract drafting and negotiations with assessors in collaboration with the purchasing department
* Monitoring the development of evidences/means of proofs with the relevant stakeholders, by conducting regular workshops with various departments and sub-contractors
* Organizing and managing the assessment process with external assessors (Notified Bodies, Country Designated Bodies, etc), monitoring/follow-up of related action plans, review and approval of assessments reports
* Compiling the Certification and Authorization dossiers: definition of the content, compliance to formal requirements, file the official authorization requests towards European and / or National authorities
* Project Certification and Authorization QCD objectives
MAIN REQUIRED COMPETENCES
* Masters Degree (Engineering or others)
* European or National Railways regulations (e.g. through ERA or NSA training)
* Experience of Certification & Authorization process in Railways domain
* Knowledge of Railways/Signaling systems and products
Competencies & Skills
* Rigorous in the respect of the processes and regulations related to C&A scope
* Team Player
* Autonomous and Proactive
* Good communication and coordination skills (with internal and external stakeholders)
* Fluent in English (oral & written); Other languages are an asset
(COMPANY NAME) is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow's mobility. That's why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||09 Fev 2023|
|Secteur:||Transport / Logistique|