Description du poste:
Are you ready for a challenging next step in your career as an Customer Landscape Architect?
The role as Customer Landscape Architect @(COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) Belgium is in search of a Customer Landscape Architect for one of our largest customers in Belgium. As Customer Landscape Architect you have a broad technical expertise in the Datacenter and Cloud services domain, and you have the technical knowledge to create High as well as Low level designs (HLD/LLD) based on the global architectures of (COMPANY NAME), which off course, meet up to the customers' requirements. Our clients and prospects are leading companies and institutions in a variety of markets like automotive, manufacturing, banking, media, telecom, etc.
Your responsibility is to advise customers on a high technical level. Your tasks will include:
* Oversee the entire Customer environment
* Maintain architectural information on the Customer environment
* Animate architecture boards with Customer representatives
* Translate Customer's functional requirements into service and technology
* Define and maintain an architectural roadmap with and for the Customer
* Validate architecture design options and solutions with the Account Team, Delivery Teams and Customer
* Create High and Low level designs
* Be responsible for continuous improvement and innovation for the Customer
* Keep abreast of the latest technologies and (COMPANY NAME) portfolio and their application in business environments
* Work with the bid teams (designs, effort and cost estimations, descriptions) to prepare improvement, innovation and upsell offers for the Customer
The team: (COMPANY NAME) Infrastructure & Data Management
Reduce cost. Minimize risk. And increase reliability and flexibility, by removing day-to-day management of your IT infrastructure. That is what (COMPANY NAME) Infrastructure & Data Management is all about.
You will have a dual reporting line:
* You will be part of a dynamic team of about 20 FTE that is responsible for providing solutions and proposals to our customers, therewith securing the future of our company.
* On a day-to-day basis, you will work with the Account Team and Delivery Teams responsible for your Customer(s)
The team in Belgium is located in Zaventem. The Customer you will be working for is operating worldwide, so occasional travel is possible (max. 1 time per month).
Who are you
As the ideal candidate you have extensive work experience within an IT Managed Services environment.
We are looking for someone that is not only technical experienced, but is also strong in customer communication and able to create a trust relationship with our Customers. And furthermore, our ideal Customer Landscape Architect is not too scared to lead a critical discussion on technologies in a broad perspective, on both (COMPANY NAME) as well as the Customer side. Above all, you are a passionate person that takes ownership of the Customer's IT infrastructure landscape and shows perseverance to reach the desired result.
Other requirements are:
* Stress resistant, flexible, autonomous worker
* Analytical thinker
* Able to make realistic decisions about the best way to do things
* Be creative in problem solving
* Be result oriented
* Work with colleagues in a spirit of conviviality and mutual support
* Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, both written and spoken. French is a plus.
* Experience with working with near- or offshored delivery would be great
What we offer you
(COMPANY NAME) offers a motivating salary, different extra-legal advantages and a dynamic business environment where you will have full possibilities for career development and coaching. Regular development reviews are a vital part of our people management program.
Next to a great professional environment, this is a responsible position in which you will get the freedom to act, learn and grow a lot. We have the ambition to grow for the upcoming years, come join us and be part of it!
How to apply
For more information about this position, please contact our Corporate Recruiter, Tanja Smet on +32 (0)4xxxxxxx7. Due to the GDPR we kindly ask you to submit your application not via e-mail but via the button below.
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with 1xxxx0 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of 13 billion euros. European n° 1 and key player worldwide in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-performance Computing, (COMPANY NAME) is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and serves clients across all business sectors. For more information go to axxx.xxt.
As a global business, our people come from a broad spectrum of genders, sexualities, ages, ethnicities and lifestyles. We aim to provide them with equal opportunities and an inclusive working culture by welcoming, respecting and valuing all of our differences. Our diversity networks support that goal by recognising, developing and raising awareness for diversity in the workplace. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities