Description du poste:
Leading societies to a low carbon future, (COMPANY NAME) develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
* Manage his Supplier's portfolio (Internal and/or External suppliers) for ensuring goods delivery at right time, quantity and place based on (COMPANY NAME) needs.
* Express delivery needs to suppliers and contribute to governance of the Supplier's delivery performances.
* Drive action plan for performance improvement & contribute to risk management.
* Collaborate with the Procurement team to ensure the contractual agreements are reflected in the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system.
* Express delivery needs to Suppliers using the dedicated tools
* Follow up deliveries and ensure the availability of goods for (COMPANY NAME) projects
* Monitor Supplier's performances KPI's
* Participate/lead Supplier's performances improvement
* Contribute with SC inputs for supplier selection
* Contribute to the project SC objectives and targets by ensuring material planning and ERP settings are in line with these objectives.
* Internal suppliers: Manage Purchase Requisition until Material Planning documents creation*
* External suppliers: Follow up with Procurement the Purchase Requisition level maturity for launching Material Planning documents *
* Ensure and update the accuracy of material planning master data (in compliance with stock and logistic constraints) *
* Create the Material Planning documents (Call-off, Schedule Agreement) & respective Source List and Quota Management *
* Communicate the Material Planning documents to Suppliers and follow Suppliers confirmation
* Analyze Suppliers confirmations vs. (COMPANY NAME) needs and evaluate the risk/impact anticipation on production/projects
* Identify priorities associated with risk/impact anticipation and set up recovery actions
* Organize and maintain regular reviews with Suppliers in order to check the status of deliveries and their delivery performances
* Analyze and manage MRP exception messages and anticipate supply problems (backlogs, shortages, no demand…).
* Maintain delivery dates in ERP
* Track missing parts until stock availability
* Ensure non-conformities replacement through NCR process
* Resolve Goods Receipts issues with the applied means of communication (overstock, shortage, damage, documentation, quantity mismatch, Invoices, etc.)
* Analyze and share deliveries performances KPI's with different stakeholders (Internal & External)
* Collaborate with Material Planning Management/SDPM to validate worst Suppliers and define appropriate action plan
* Contribute (when involved) to Supplier Capacity Assessment
* Contribute (when involved) to Supplier's Light Capability Assessment (LSCA)
* Contribute to new business risk assessments and mitigation action plan
*Applicable in line with GSI deployment roadmap
* Apply APSYS ((COMPANY NAME) Production System) roadmap and Golden Rules
* Respect (COMPANY NAME) EHS policy
* Participate to EHS improvement and targets achievement
* Respect (COMPANY NAME) Ethics & Compliance codes
MAIN REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
* Bachelor (BAC+3) in Business Administration or Engineering or Supply Chain.
* Supply Chain certification.
* Local language
Experience with ERPs, Supply Chain concepts, processes continuous improvement, English
Competencies & Skills
* Materials requirements planning
* Supplier Delivery Performance Management
* Inventory management & Material Planning techniques
* Industrial scheduling
* Transport & Distribution
* Supply Chain information systems
* Data analytics
* Project Management Basics
(COMPANY NAME) is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow's mobility. That's why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||31 Aoû 2023|
|Secteur:||Transport / Logistique|