Description du poste:
We are currently recruiting a Payroll Officer to join our Belux HR team in Zaventem.
Joining (COMPANY NAME) as a Payroll Officer opens the door to a broader career within the European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory.
The role as Payroll Officer @(COMPANY NAME)
You will be responsible for the payroll and administration for Belgium and Luxembourg
In your role as Payroll Officer you report directly to the HR-director of (COMPANY NAME) Belgium and liaise very closely to the Employee Service Delivery Manager HR BTN.
* You ensure that proper payslip/annual statement is available to all employees in accordance with the employers (legal) regulation and guidelines and therefore:
* Perform all activities necessary to process a monthly payroll including maintaining employee/payroll records, preparing payroll related submissions and documentation, verifying and reconciling payroll related payment, completing all year-end related activities for Belgium and Luxembourg.
* Prepare and submit monthly accruals and reconciliations to the Finance function within agreed deadlines
* Administration of HR requirements for employees including monitoring sickness documentation, Social Security certification, Parental leave requests, Holiday accruals, Eco cheques and Termination documents
* Assist with the audit and entry of employee data in HR system ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
* Reconcile, prepare and communicate payroll funding requests ensuring accuracy and timeliness
* Co-ordinate employee benefits (Group Insurance, Health Insurance and Work Accident Insurance) - including invoice reconciliation and employee updates
* Modify payroll procedure manuals and processes for accuracy and make any necessary adjustments to ensure go forward process changes are documented
* Work with third-party vendors as SD Worx, payroll provider, Mensura,…
* Liaise with all functions across the business providing support and requested information
* Liaise with IT Function for changes on internal applications related to payroll and administration
* Prepare and submit monthly payroll audit documents for Belgium and Luxembourg
Who are you
* You have working knowledge and understanding of Belgium and Luxembourg payroll regulations, preferably on SD Worx tools
* You have the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously,
* You report identified issues to the relevant parties in a professional and timely manner,
* You are passionate about human resources and have a strong sense of service towards all employees,
* You are proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word),
* You are fluent in Dutch, French and English,
* You are a hands-on, solutions oriented and a pro-active team player.
What we offer you
* Be part of a local HR team of junior & more experienced colleagues and a challenging international work environment with the vision to accelerate progress by uniting people, business and technology"
* You will be working in a modern building, easily accessible via car (next to the ring road R0) or different public transportation options
* A stimulating atmosphere of learning and growth
* Individual coaching to support your professional development
* Flexible working hours augmented with the possibility of home working
* Competitive base salary & flexible benefits
How to apply
For more information about this position, please contact our Corporate Recruiter, Tanja Smet on +32 (0)493 85 32 87. Due to the GDPR we kindly ask you to submit your application not via e-mail but via the button below.
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with 1xxxx0 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of 13 billion euros. European n° 1 and key player worldwide in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-performance Computing, (COMPANY NAME) is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and serves clients across all business sectors. For more information go to axxx.xxt.
As a global business, our people come from a broad spectrum of genders, sexualities, ages, ethnicities and lifestyles. We aim to provide them with equal opportunities and an inclusive working culture by welcoming, respecting and valuing all of our differences. Our diversity networks support that goal by recognising, developing and raising awareness for diversity in the workplace. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities