Description du poste:
Job Description :
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading premium drinks business, with iconic brands including Tanqueray, Ketel One Vodka, Talisker and Johnnie Walker. Celebrating life every day, everywhere, is our guiding purpose - from creating new products to developing our people to be the best they can be. At the heart of everything we do are our company values; Passionate about customers and consumers, Freedom to succeed, Proud of what we do, be the best and Valuing each other.
Northern Europe is a cluster consisting of Nordics (Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland) and Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg). It is a diverse and exciting business with local and global customers operating across on-trade, off trade and 'Route To Market'. The Reserve portfolio is 23% of the Northern Europe business.
The Reserve team in Northern Europe is a team of 23 people on a mission to accelerate the growth of our Reserve portfolio and deliver consistent share gain. We do this by selling the Reserve Portfolio through our high-end business partners and Spec Stores and helping our colleagues in the Premium business realise the huge potential of the Reserve portfolio there. We work in partnership with the very best trend leading accounts in the On Trade and Specialist retail to create memorable experiences for our consumers. We also activate our brands in 3rd space and amplify all of this through a strong culture plan.
In this role you will report to Reserve Field Sales Manager Northern Europe and are responsible for the sales of (COMPANY NAME) Reserve Brands. You drive and inspire customer's loyalty while implementing marketing activations in luxury bars, clubs, hotels and restaurants. The Reserve team in Northern Europe consists of approximately 23 people on a mission to accelerate the growth of our Reserve portfolio and deliver consistent share gain.
You work independently, proactive and take great personal ownership and responsibility. Together with your colleagues your goal will be to grow the (COMPANY NAME) Reserve business in Belgium and become the best performing, most respected and trustworthy company in the business. The role is based in Brussels but requires travelling through Belgium and Luxembourg
Development and delivery of customer plan
* Ability to understand customer requirements and match these to specific (COMPANY NAME) propositions
* Restlessly seeking - with our colleagues - for new business opportunities in the on-trade
* Searches and spins proactively within and outside the channel to identify and activate potential opportunities
* Analyzing of performance (Measure&Evaluation) of contract / JUBP of partners.
* Strong ownership of the day-to-day customer relationship through effective negotiation, persuasion and conflict management/resolution skills
* Creates the conditions for an amazing relationship with the customer through great cross-functional behaviors and ways of working
* Ensures that all customer data and information required to support the customer relationship is rigorously and robustly managed
* This role demands structure, detailed organized, efficient planning, personal ownership and clear communication skills to internal and external stakeholders.
* Inspiring the best bartenders and trend leading account via your experiences, costumer understanding and market/cocktail/commercial knowledge.
* Operates with a clear set of priorities, adjusting for opportunities and obstacles
* Thorough orchestration of all aspects of program activation with rigorous attention to detail
* Expert analysis of multiple data sources is converted quickly into simple, clear, actionable implications
* Ability and confidence to make the necessary informed recommendations required to ensure activities are successfully delivered and adjusted/course-corrected as required
* You have relevant work experience from a similar commercial job and preferably with experience with luxury standards
* You have cocktail / spirit knowledge and have a network in the 'high end bar' hospitality industry
* You are structured, detail oriented, takes pride in delivering on time and always looking for solutions
* You are known to be persistent, loyal, open personality, dedicated, a good team player and can handle a corporate structure
* You have strong communication skills in Dutch, French and English, both orally and in writing
* Possession of a driver's license
Preferred location for this role is in the Brussels region. Most of the business is located between Brussels, Antwerp, Gent and Luxembourg. This is an amazing opportunity to enter our business and build a great career within (COMPANY NAME) as a global company! You will learn how our business operates and quickly get a good understanding of our customer and consumer needs. Do you hold yourself to the highest standard with real accountability for results? Then let's talk!
Worker Type :Regular
Additional Locations :Field Based
Job Posting Start Date : 2xxx-xx-xx-x7:00