Description du poste:
Changing the world through digital experiences is what (COMPANY NAME)'s all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what (COMPANY NAME)'s all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Magento Commerce Cloud is a managed hosting platform for the Magento eCommerce software. Magento Commerce was added to the (COMPANY NAME) Experience Cloud to enable all (COMPANY NAME) customers to make every moment personal and every experience shoppable. The eCommerce space is a continually growing field and our goal is to enable brands of all sizes to successfully deliver compelling and world-class commerce experiences. For that, we need a world-class technical advisory team!
What you'll Do
The Customer Technical Advisor's (CTA) role is to provide ongoing client technical consultation on Cloud and Magento application tools, optimizations, and solutions. This role will include advising merchants, external developers, and internal teams to ensure successful site launches and ongoing site stability for Magento Cloud customers. Along with technical consultation, the CTA's role includes educating clients on how existing and new product features and functionality work and address product-related questions and technical challenges. Additional responsibilities include:
* Always representing Magento (work product, communications, presence) professionally in both client and team situations.
* Keeping abreast of technology evolution, new solutions, proactively research, and stay ahead of the curve, continuously drive self-development of new skills, and improvement of existing skills.
* Defining the operational processes to deliver consistent value to merchants and partners.
* Helping define the DevOps processes with customers for deploying and maintaining solutions within the Magento Cloud environment.
* Evaluating analytics from customer cloud environments to make recommendations for improvements and optimization.
* Developing and maintaining effective and positive working relationships with team members.
What you need to succeed
We are looking for Magento functional and code level specialists in all Magento products and technologies including Magento methodologies as well as software and hardware limitations. Additional experience and skills needed include:
* Ability to demonstrate effective communication, presentation, and conflict resolution skills. All while maintaining a positive attitude towards customer success at all times.
* Ability to explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high-level decision-makers.
* Ability to be flexible and maintain attention to detail while multitasking and meeting multiple project target dates.
* Self-motivation, proactivity, and ability to excel in an environment with limited supervision.
* Extensive experience with Design Patterns and Application Lifecycles.
* In-depth knowledge of Cloud concepts and experience with different Cloud services.
* Proven foundation in DBMS (e.g., MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL).
* Experience with Version Control Systems (SVN, Git, etc.).
* Knowledge of DevOps (e.g., CICD, Webhooks).
* MySQL optimization experience.
* Experience with web services (SOAP, REST, XML-RPC).
* Experience with XML, HTTP, and HTML.
* Experience with UNIX-like systems.
* Knowledge of web servers: Apache/NGINX.
* Knowledge of requirements discovery and UML analysis for Magento 2.
* Experience with high load systems with a specialization in system monitoring and optimization.
* Experience in working with CDN's.
* Familiarity with network services (e.g., FTP, SFTP, SSH, DNS, SMTP, and similar technology).
* Experience with distributed memory object caching systems (Memcache).
* Adeptness in building and architecting large-scale server applications in a distributed environment.
* Proficient in Spanish and/or Portuguese.
At (COMPANY NAME), you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow
The work is awesome. The people are awesome. We think there's no better place to make an impact. Through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, (COMPANY NAME)'s the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the (COMPANY NAME) Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status