Description du poste:
* This position provides strategic and operational leadership to inside sales teams to aggressively meet sales, revenue, retention and organizational objectives.
* Leads creation and execution of strategy to maximize current and future growth of products and solutions.
* Designs and develops strategies to increase market share, and grow short and long term business through management of the segment.
* Supervises team of technical support, business support or entry level professional employees, following standardized procedures.
* Works collaboratively with direct reports; responsible for assigning, checking and maintaining workflow.
* Sets and coordinates own and team priorities to ensure allocated assignments are completed.
* Solves a range of straightforward problems.
* Graduation Complete.
* Availability to travel.
* Advanced English skills.
* Managerial knowledge of commercial areas.
* Professional level experience prior to becoming a manager in commercial roles.
* Basic supervisory knowledge, skills & experience.
* Requires training and experience to resolve issues.
At (COMPANY NAME), we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. (COMPANY NAME) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit txxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx/xxxxxxx.
More information about (COMPANY NAME) can be found on txxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxm.
São Paulo-São Paulo-Brazil
Req #: JREQ1xxxx8
Locations: São Paulo-São Paulo-Brazil Job Function: Sales