Description du poste:
As Market HR Lead for Chile you will support shape the Market HR Organization with an integrative, strategic, future-oriented attitude.
You act as main customer contact to senior business leaders to influence, consult and enable line management on all employee lifecycle solutions. You work in close collaboration with Market Solution Partners, leveraging the existing solutions portfolio, e.g. People Analytics, Organizational Transformation & Change. You partner with Sector Business Partners to translate business requirements into operational plans reflecting local labor regulations and ensuring legal compliance on any people matters.
Strongly influence the HR Strategy 2022 by ensuring strategic alignment and successful collaboration with critical stakeholder groups, e.g. Sector HR, Innovation HR, labor relations and works council. You act as local generalist HR for operational and transitional HR tasks.
Who you are:
* Graduate degree (e.g. Business Administration, Psychology) that provides knowledge of theories, principles and concepts within a relevant discipline
* Experience in HR leadership roles in a corporate, multinational environment
* Proven ability to successfully manage in a matrix organization including a variety of senior stakeholders and their expectations
* Proven track record of working collaboratively and communicating successfully in a cross-functional and multi-cultural environment
* Solution- and future-oriented thinking
* Previous experience with leading both direct and indirect / project teams
* High level of strategic orientation, results orientation, communication with impact, leading people
* Good level of Project Management skills
* Extensive knowledge of globally applied HR management processes, programs and instruments (e.g. Performance / Talent / Change Mgmt, Org Development)
* Typically requires a business and/or HR-related qualification, ideally including background in the Healthcare / Life Science industry
* Proficient command of English (business-fluent, spoken and written)
* Distinct business orientation to provide business-oriented solutions
* High level of seniority and credibility, ability to work at eye level with senior leaders in business and in HR
* Strong knowledge and experience in employee relations, work unions.
* Fluent in Spanish and English
We value inclusion, that's why we invite you to join our team as Market HR Lead Chile
Job Requisition ID: 2xxxx8
Location: Santiago - Providencia
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 8xx xxx xxx8 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday