Description du poste:
DK, Aarhus N | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 1xxx1
Do you want to be part of a global operations team in a dynamic and innovative market leader in the renewal energy sector? Then join us as License Coordinator and become a key contributor to our focus on optimizing our license management setup in Vestas.
Finance > Global IT > User Productivity & Digital Foundation > Infrastructure Delivery & Support
Vestas Global IT - Infrastructure Delivery & Support is looking for a License Coordinator with a broad knowledge within License and Software Management. Infrastructure Delivery & Support is responsible for delivering stable Operation and Support to Vestas end-users in a complex IT environment. Our new License Coordinator will work closely with our License Manager, internal architects, Vestas business units as well as external vendors to ensure an optimized and well managed license management setup. You will also play a central role in implementing the license management strategy and ensure compliance to the license contracts. Infrastructure Delivery & Support ensures that business IT services and related solutions are appropriately delivered and optimized across their lifecycle and that the integrity of IT solutions is safeguarded.
When IT Operation of services are handled by outsourcing partners you will interact with sourcing partners / external vendors as well internal stakeholders in your work with continuous improvement and optimization of the license management setup in Vestas to maximize value and reduce risk.
The License Coordinator promotes day-to-day operations of License Management in close partnership with the License Manager. The goal is to ensure compliance, cost and efficiency optimizations and maximize value of the license and software investments made in Vestas.
* Support and maintain end-users' requests for assistance in our ticketing tool and coordinate day to day requests from end-users to fulfill software licensing needs
* Establish a systematic method to define life cycle of software and licenses and make recommendations as and they need to be replaced or retired.
* Work with the License Manager and vendors to evaluate new technology/upgrades, related to efficiency improvement, maintenance cost reduction and life cycle improvement.
* Process and maintain software licensing documentation
* Ensures collection and maintenance of accurate Software Licensing information to ensure software compliance and inventory
* Manage PR/PO handling for specific purchases
* Continuously seek to optimize license handling in Vestas
* Degree in IT and business or other relevant education
* Good understanding of the set of IT Services provided by a Global IT organisation of Vestas size and the IT infrastructure technologies that supports and enables them (specifically Microsoft and SAP-related infrastructure technologies)
* Experience with license management within a global company
* Basic commercial license handling - creation of PO, keeping track of invoices etc.
* Working in a multi-vendor and multicultural setup
* You are expected to bring your expert knowledge into play in both working with day-to-day Operation and ongoing maturing of the license management area.
* Fluent in English, both written and spoken
* Good communication skills
* Structured approach to your work and to follow agreed actions all the way through
* Desire to understand your colleagues' area of responsibility and to how you can support them
* Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office tools
* Solid coordination skills working with internal and external resources
* Ability to work efficiently in a multicultural environment
* You are a team-oriented person that can be both focused yet at the same time can convey your knowledge to your surroundings. You are good at presenting information in a structured and systematic form
What we offer
By joining Vestas you will be part of an organization and a team being built to support the Vestas Operating Model. All this is in a professional, multicultural environment where the Vestas values: Accountability, Collaboration, Simplicity and Passion are central to your growth. We offer the opportunity to be part of a Global Team, where you will interact broadly with IT, business units and outsourcing partners on a global scale. All in all, an innovative platform for developing Vestas as a business and developing personally.
Your primary work location will be Aarhus, Denmark.
We look forward to receiving your application no later than 11th November 2020.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels