Description du poste:
The Nordic IT Service is an internal Service function that acts as single point of contact (SPOC) for IT Field Service and Infrastructure Services.
The IT Service Engineer is responsible for providing 2nd level and Onsite IT Infrastructure support to (COMPANY NAME) IT Systems Users, remotely or onsite. Furthermore, the IT Field Service Engineer facilitates the communication between IT Systems Users and 3rd level IT Infrastructure. The title "IT Field Service Engineer" covers both the 2nd level and IT Onsite Support role.
In that context, the IT Infrastructure Technical Engineer must:
* Do his/her utmost for delivering IT Services the most efficient way and within SLAs;
* Continuously seek to improve IT Services, while ensuring that regional IT Systems User demand and satisfaction is met;
* Follow (COMPANY NAME) Standards and Policies.
1. In the capacity of IT Field Service Engineer:
o Ensure that Incidents/Service Requests/Change Requests are solved within SLAs;
o Ensure excellent customer satisfaction;
o Ensure successful escalation, e.g. make sure that Incidents gets the proper attention and that colleagues and IT Systems Users are well informed, and ensure that calls which need escalation are enriched with a proper error description;
o Continuous focus on increasing the first level resolution rate;
o Be present and available to IT Systems Users requiring technical assistance.
o Keep software up to date according to (COMPANY NAME) standard.
o Pick unassigned tickets from the queue based on type, priority, and SLA;
o Document known-errors, work-around, SOPs in FAQs, and thus, help to increase the first level resolution rate;
o Troubleshoot/fix escalated tickets which Global IT Service Desk doesn't solve;
o Train IT Systems Users in how to use Nordic IT Services.
The IT Field Service Engineer will normally have one site as his/her regular working place, but traveling to other sites will occur.
Unassisted planning and disposal of working hours in relation to 2nd level assignments within the area of responsibility granted by the IT Manager. Special authorization can be agreed with the IT-manager. Always taking company politics into account. Working towards (COMPANY NAME) targets. Following procedures and instructions within the (COMPANY NAME) Management systems ensuring that we offer the right quality, sustainable development and product security. If necessary, develop or change guidelines and procedures in relation to own responsibility and positions. Ensuring fast incident correction in cases that may involve quality errors or environmental problems. Ensuring that products that reach our customers meet the decided quality and safety.
* Communication and interpersonal skills;
* User training skills,
* Problem solving and analytical skills;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to explain technical information clearly;
* Ability to prioritise and control workload;
* Experience using a variety of PC software including MS Office, MS Exchange, TCP/IP;
* Experience using desktop management tools, e.g. RES automation manager;
* Good command of English;
* Service mind-set;
* Experiences with ITIL or another support framework for wide enterprise support;
* Experience with desktop support in large complex organisations;
* Experience with desktop hardware and software administration and remote access technologies;
What we offer:
* A launch pad into various senior management opportunities - within the many business lines of (COMPANY NAME) globally - or into the management hierarchy in our different corporate functions.
* The opportunity to grow your project management skills in a demanding, fast growing organization.
* A chance to become part of a highly motivated international team of professionals