Description du poste:
DK, Aarhus N | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 1xxx1
Are you an experienced electrical engineer with a penchant for ensuring high-quality energy distribution within complex systems? If so, we'd be keen to hear from you today.
Power Solutions > Turbine Solutions > Product Functions > Product Functions Engineering > PF Noise & Environmental Effects
Product Functions Noise and Environmental Effects is a department within Vestas R&D organization, Power Solutions (VPS). VPS is a cornerstone of Vestas and is shaping the future of modern energy by developing and maturing new products and technologies. Product Functions works on behalf of the product owner and is responsible for developing and maintaining relevant strategies, requirements, technologies and concepts of our wind turbines. The new team member will join our Electromagnetic Environmental Effects group (E3) that is responsible for EMF, Internal power quality, Radio Equipment (RED), EMC (electromagnetic compatibility), LV (low voltage) protection, grounding and lightning protection of our products. We are involved in new turbine development as well as maintenance and optimization of the existing fleet.
* Ensure continues development of primarily low voltage protection internal power quality, internal earthing and turbine grounding strategy
* Support continues development of EMC, EMF, RED and lightning strategy
* Define Product level and associated module level requirements for the above
* Concept and strategy responsible for the above mentioned areas
* Participate actively in standardization work and related family standards
* Provide in-depth analysis of standard interpretation for stakeholders, customers and certification
* Ensure alignment and generic solutions on protection, internal earthing and turbine grounding across all modules and turbine series
* Provide guidance for design, verification and documentation needed for certification
* M.Sc/B.Sc in electrical engineering, for example electrical power engineering or similar
* Documented experience 2+ years with low voltage protection (Power Quality, grounding, LVD) of complex system
* In-depth knowledge of directive 2014/35/EU and standards IEC/EN 6xxxx-1 (-24, -40), IEC6xxxx-1 (-11)
* Simulation skills (comsol multiphysics, Python etc.) will prove useful
* Capable of working in a large international organization
* Methodical and structured way of working
* Technical leadership including ability to handle stakeholders, coordination, planning, reporting, knowledge sharing, etc
* Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal
* Proven ability to work motivated; with limited supervision and in teams
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, flexible, ever-growing and international work environment in the renewable energy sector. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
Your primary work location will be Aarhus, Denmark. You can expect up to 20 days travel per year.
We look forward to receiving your application no later than 11th November, 2020
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels