Description du poste:
Key Account Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Market Philips ultrasound products and solutions to Danish hospitals and health care professionals. Collaborate with Philips colleagues in Denmark as well as Nordics to deliver the best customer experience. Be part of a global organization determined to improve life for 3 billion people in 2025.
You are responsible for:
* Promoting and selling Philips healthcare ultrasound solutions to our customers
* Developing and drive credible and productive long-term relations with customers
* Living Philips behaviors and ensuring efficient One Philips approach, by working cross functional comprising Sales, Marketing, Service, IT, Supply Chain etc.
* Managing and developing your sales opportunities and meeting sales goals
* Planning and executing clinical evaluations, product demonstrations and product trainings
* Contributing to the development and implementation of local marketing strategies
* Developing Account Strategies based on the Customer's priorities, and drive key account customer Sales Plans
* Keeping sales funnel and contact information updated at any time in CRM and reporting forecasts on a monthly basis
* Collecting and reporting information on new trends, clinical development and competition and together with the team, positioning solutions to address these market changes
* Driving continuous improvements by applying LEAN principles
You are a part of
Philips Danish ultrasound team which is a highly professional and talented team, looking for a new member. This is an exciting opportunity and good timing to join Philips as our offerings are currently strengthening.
You report directly to the Ultrasound Sales Manager.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
* Past successes within sales of medical devices and you have ultrasound knowledge from a clinical and/or commercial perspective.
* Good understanding of clinical needs within at least one of our key segments; radiology, cardiology and/or GYN-OB. Ideally you have a clinical background and perhaps you hold a BA in Natural Sciences
* A proven track record in building strong customer relations based on the ability to translate customer needs and challenges into tailored solutions and offerings
* A team player and appreciate the strength of the team
* Forward-thinking, flexible and agile and capable of thinking "out of the box"
* Positive and have an engaging attitude
* Customer focused to deliver products, support and high quality as we promise
* Ambitious and diligent to work independent and drive your own and your team result
* Comfortable in presenting to a small as well as larger group of customers or colleagues
* Curious about technology and can't wait to learn more about Philips ultrasound systems
* Confident in an environment where managing change and managing multiple activities simultaneously is part of the game
* Able to continuously challenge the status quo, with a strong desire to improve organizational efficiency structurally
* In possession of driver license and passport
* Prepared to travel and work away from your office
* Fluent in Danish and English
Furthermore, you may have:
* A good network amongst senior healthcare professionals on the Danish market
* Experience from large global matrix based organizations
In return, we offer you:
An exciting position to develop your career, teaming up to win culture across modalities and the opportunity to influence your own future. You will be provided with the mentorship, coaching, trust and resources to do this!
A challenge in one of the most dynamic yet satisfying fields of technology in medicine. The opportunity for a career in one of the leading Danish, European and Global Health-Tech companies.
A support organization for products, marketing, logistics, trainings, service, admin. etc.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)