Description du poste:
Church's is a luxury shoemaker of rich innovation and traditional excellence, anchored in an exceptional heritage of English craftsmanship. Established in Northampton in 1873, the brand's expertise quickly earned recognition from its modest beginnings - from a small workshop in Northampton to global expansion. Its patronage was bestowed by HM Queen Elizabeth II in 1965. In 1999, the luxury house was acquired by (COMPANY NAME) Group, a paradigm of artisanal excellence in its own right and the ideal ally to help the shoemaker take its brand to the next chapter. Reinventing the English roots and championing timeless craftsmanship and traditions: Church's long-established innovation and authenticity remains paramount with unique designs across shoes and accessories for men and for women.
To be the owner of the business, a brand ambassador and a business leader, responsible for overall store performance. To create a memorable experience for our clients , being present on the sales floor, leading and supporting all activities to achieve store targets.
To manage and coach the store team and to ensure succession plans and internal growth.
* Create and implement action plans to achieve store sales targets and key performance indicators.
* Share plans and sets objectives with store team, ensuring they are inspired and motivated.
* Represent the Company in the local market, identifying new opportunities to increase customer footfall, attract new Clients and build a loyal relationship with the brand.
* Be present on the sales floor, ensuring a proper approach and service to the Clients.
* Drive the Omni Channel development through the team.
* Meet the store-operating budget, controlling store expenses.
* Proactively deliver the brand's selling ceremony, maximising sales opportunities in order to achieve store sales target and KPIs.
* Build a Client centric mindset by developing and maintaining solid Client relationships.
* Implement, in partnership with other company functions, clienteling initiatives and events, securing Client loyalty and increasing Client spending.
* Promote an entrepreneurial and team spirit using effective communication, ensuring efficient organization and professional growth.
* Ensure the team is always prepared and updated on the Group main information, product knowledge, local market, competitors, policies and procedures.
* The ideal Store Manager is able to attract and recruit the best talent available on the market through networking and scouting.
* Develop a sales strategy, in collaboration with the Retail Merchandising, Visual Merchandising and Retail Operations teams.
* Ensure that the display attracts Clients and maximizes sales in accordance with Company guidelines.
* Participate in the buying session when requested and in any case provide effective product feedback, based on store needs.
* Responsible for the enforcement of Company procedures on cash activity, inventory, logistics and all the main reporting activities requested by the head office.
* Cooperate with the Events Manager for the organization of local events and proposes new opportunities in partnership with local Stakeholders and Influencers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Leadership and team management
Ability to motivate and persuade people
Strong customer service mindset
Natural ability to welcome our client
Confident, enthusiastic and positive
Mature and assertive
Organized and detail oriented
Market and product knowledge/passion
Business/Retail Management degree or equivalent is a plus