Description du poste:
Viva Wallet provides innovative acquiring and issuing services to businesses of any size, based on their individual needs. The company was founded in 2010 and has presence in the UK, Belgium, France, Romania, Greece, Spain, Italy, Cyprus and Austria, Sweden, Finland, Denmark. It is an entirely cloud-based licensed e-money institution for the provision of payment services in the countries of the European Economic Area and a Principal Member of MasterCard and Visa for issuing and acquiring and a partner to leading global companies, such as Microsoft and Alipay. Just recently Viva Wallet has completed a substantial investment round and will now expand to several European countries.
Viva Wallet is looking for a qualified Sales Support Colleague to join our team in Copenhagen, Denmark. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Fieldsales team with various tasks and will be responsible for the CRM Tool.
Our ideal candidate is a motivated and experienced sales support professional with the willingness to enable the sales teams to concentrate on selling our products and services.
* First point of contact for our customers regarding support
* First point of contact to HQ in relation to administrative systems, e.g.
o Saleshub, our sales system
o Microsoft Office suit
* Responsible for all CRM tasks, e.g.
o Manage leads and accounts
o Identify leads via lead lists
o Update CRM
o Ensure that new leads are associated with a Key Account Manager
* Support with the preparation of sales material, e.g.
o Translate sales material from English to Danish
o update SoMe and marketing platforms
* Manage inventory of terminal devices and other material
* Support regarding other administrative tasks and everyday tasks at the office in Copenhagen, e.g.
o Vacation planning
o Meeting booking internally
o Responsible for the contact between our office landlord and us.
* Be committed to constant learning and personal development
We are offering a competitive salary, a modern office close to the city center and the opportunity for a rapid career development, working closely with a highly motivated team in a dynamic and fast paced environment
Profil requis du candidat:
* Minimum 2 years of expertise in a sales support position
* BA degree
* Experience in working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
* Resiliency and the ability to handle a high workload in a fast paced environment
* Computer literacy
* Excellent use of the Danish and good use of the English language