Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME) is a fast-growing startup founded in 2012 with the mission to improve digital experiences across the board. To do this, we developed an innovative SaaS solution that helps businesses understand how people are behaving on their digital platforms and how they can optimize the customer journey.
We love having a close relationship with our customers such as Walmart, Tiffany & Co, l'Occitane, Kering, L'Oréal, and more.
Since 2012 we have had 150% YOY growth and raised $190M in May 2020 to accelerate our international expansion with one goal: to become the leading Digital Experience Insights platform thanks to the infinite possibilities of AI.
With offices in Paris, London, New York, Munich, Tel Aviv and expanding throughout North America and Asia, we have a great international team with tons of career opportunities, a unique environment with strong values, a fun atmosphere, a very exciting vision and culture!
As an Account Executive based in Copenhagen and covering the Nordics, you'll join our European sales team to continue accelerating growth and adding to client wins in the region including IKEA, H&M and Electrolux. You'll drive new business sales and collaborate with our EU teams including our Sales Development Representatives, Solutions Engineers, and Customer Success Managers. Last year, we became the undisputed global leader in experience analytics - are you ready to join us and be part of what's next?
As an Account Executive at (COMPANY NAME), you will:
* Evangelise a new product in the Nordic market
* Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close and drive new business sales in the Nordics
* Establish and navigate relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
* Foster new relationships for (COMPANY NAME) through your own outbound efforts and with the help of our SDR team
* Wow prospects with an initial demo of the (COMPANY NAME) platform + partner with our sales-savvy Solutions Engineer to win the customer
* Work with and help grow our partner community in the region
* Communicate and escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, onboarding, and technical inquiries
* Collaborate with our Northern Europe and global teams across Solutions Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success Managers, Leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
* Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
You ideally have:
* 8+ years as a sales hunter (new logo / new revenue acquisition) with relevant enterprise SaaS experience
* An entrepreneurial spirit, ready to drive growth in the Nordics
* Experience managing a pipeline and closing SaaS contracts
* The ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
* Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite at leading enterprise companies
* The ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
* Interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
As well as the opportunity to have a tangible impact on the success of the global business here's what else we offer:
* Plenty of opportunities for training and development
* Flexible approach to working hours and holidays
* Attractive people care approach with good health insurance, and French family care policy after 1 year of employment
* A global (COMPANY NAME) community
* Travel opportunities to our global offices for onboarding, the Hackathon, and our annual worldwide kickoff trip
Join our adventure where together we go beyond ourselves and conquer the next big challenge