Description du poste:
⚡ Who we are
(COMPANY NAME) is a fast-growing startup focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 290 people and 50 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, and we've been featured twice in Wired's 100 Hottest European startups list.
🌟 About the role
To continue our growth, we are looking for an Onboarding Specialist with French, to join our Onboarding team!
As an Onboarding Specialist, you will take ownership of the customer upon subscription, guiding the customer in the account and connections set-up. Post-set-up, you will have ownership of the customer and follow-up on a regular basis to upsell product features and plan.
🧞♂️What you'll be doing:
* Onboard new customers by assisting them in setting up the (COMPANY NAME) account, connections and training on the system via phone calls and screen sharing calls in French.
* Understand customer objectives and potential to correctly set-up their account and assist them during the customer journey
* Provide a consultative approach to customers to ensure a proper utilisation of (COMPANY NAME)
* Analyse the customer base and work proactively with your pipeline of customers to improve the adoption of (COMPANY NAME)'s suite of products and drive upgrades or upsells
* Gather customer feedback regarding possible bugs, improvements and new functionalities, passing it along to the Product team
* Work together with the other departments (Sales, Support, Product, etc.) to maximise value for customers
👩🚀 You'll be successful if you have
* 1+ year as an account manager/onboarding in a high growth SaaS environment or recent graduate with a relevant degree.
* Tech savvy with an ability to fully understand our software
* You have Native/Near native level of French and English
* Experience negotiating and handling commercial conversations with customers in a consultative manner
* Ability to manage multiple accounts at the same time
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to explain complex concepts in a concrete and understandable way
* Excellent organisation skills and detail oriented
* Fast learner and capable to keep up with a fast growing environment
* Experience in the vacation rental software industry is preferred
🔥 What we offer
* Flexible working environment (remotely and on-site)
* 25 working days of paid vacation.
* Private health insurance (that includes travel insurance, dental plan, and psychologist)
* Monthly meal stipends of 150EUR.
* Allowance for your home-office setup.
* Computer and gadgets for your daily work.
* Free Spanish classes.
* Referral program with paid compensation.
* Daily breakfast buffet at the office: Coffee, sandwiches, cookies, fruits and much more!
* Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 50 different nationalities.
* Regular team-building events and activities.
* Sick leave fully covered.
🥰 Why you'll love us
You'll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At (COMPANY NAME), we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. (COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At (COMPANY NAME), we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||28 Sep 2023|
|Secteur:||Tourisme / Hospitalité|
|Langues:||Français, Anglais, Espagnol|