Description du poste:
ARVAL FOR ME - Business Analyst
Arval has launched in December 2017 an online platform for automotive repair, deployed in Spain and Italy.
This platform proposes to the customers (B2B2E and B2C) a full digital journey with negotiated prices, transparency and a quality insurance, relying on the experience of Arval in the car industry. (wxx.xxxxxxxxxx.xs)
Arval ambition is to become the leader of online car repair.
Originally developed and operated by an external agency, Arval For Me product activities (marketing, development, maintenance, operations...) will be transferred to a new team in Madrid which will develop and rollout the new features.
The whole team (Development, Ops & Marketing) will be fully based in Madrid working in an 'agile' mode.
The Development team will be made of:
- 1 Product Owner
- 1 IT Manager / Scrum Master
- 1 IT Business Analyst
- 1 Architecture System
- 1 QA Tester
- Front End Developers
- Back End Developers
As a Business Analyst you role will consist in:
- Assist the definition of the product strategy along with the Product Owner
- Design and have a clear view of the application (Business & IT) in order to challenge requirements and design the solutions
- Analyze stakeholders' needs, scope the problem and develop business case to address the problem
- Manage the backlog along with the Product Owner and the Scrum Master
- Act as a facilitator with Business & Development team
- Involve in Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring using Agile methodology
- Ensure application meets ambitious quality of service (performance, tickets, bugs..)
- Taking part in sprint planning, backlog refinement and task estimation
- Active participation in retrospectives to make continual improvements within your team
- Experience of working in Agile/Scrum teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Proven experience of business analysis modelling and methodology
- Consulting or Business Analysis experience
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Good level of English
Primary Location: ES-MD-MadridJob Type: Con experienciaJob: BRAND AND COMMUNICATIONEducation Level: Master Experience Level: Al menos 7 añosSchedule: Tiempo completo Behavioural competency: Capacidad para colaborar/ trabajar en equipo, Capacidad para tomar decisiones, Capacidad de organización, Proactividad, Escucha activa, Capacidad para comunicar tanto oralmente como por escrito, Capacidad de adaptaciónTransversal competency: Capacidad para gestionar un proyecto, Capacidad para motivar a los demás y desarrollar sus competencias, Capacidad para diseñar y adaptar un proceso