Description du poste:
Supply Chain & Continuous Improvement Junior Analyst
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Contribute a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions contributing with a global leader in Health Technology.
You are responsible for
* Process Design improvements, through different technologies
* Creation of digital products to automate manual processes
* Business Analysis, Project Management and Key User of the new local digital products.
* Support projects in different areas such as Supply Chain, Marketing and Sales in the technological part with the objective of improving the efficiency of the different processes.
You are a part of
A dynamic team, with a professional and fun workplace, collaborating with different business in the organization.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
* Graduate (Bachelor or Master) from Engineering, IT, Software development.
* Highly motivated in process improvement.
* Programming languages: Java, VBA, DAX, Python and/or .Net is a plus
* Advanced Excel skills are required (macros)
* SAP knowledge and Power BI is a plus
* English and Spanish are mandatory
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career, supporting as a first step in your long term career. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)