Description du poste:
- Look for specific sector or client opportunities that may require export credit financing.
- Establish contacts with clients through phone calls every time it is needed, organise prospective interviews with clients as well as work meetings and exchange information with other department and offices of the Bank.
- Establish frequent contacts with our dedicated teams of co-ordination in Paris/ Brussels and in the borrower's countries to ensure a successful follow up of our clients in those countries and a double origination xxx0;Exporter and Borrowerxxx1;.
- Contact other banks with the aim of studying possible collaboration in business opportunities.
- Maintain frequent and close relationship with Export Credit Authorities xxx0;CESCE, ICO,...) to be informed about their line and strategy related to country limits.
- Establish professional client contacts with other departments such as Coverage, Capital Markets, Corporate Finance (cross-selling).
- Study business opportunities in the press / specialised business magazine,... etc.
2- Organise credit processing and closing of a transaction
- Preparation of credit application to be delivered to SCO.
- Present files for relevant approval in internal credit committees.
- Redact and deliver a proper financial offer to the client in adequacy with credit committees' decisions.
- Co-ordinate the structuring of the transaction and the redaction of a satisfactory documentation.
3- Guarantee a satisfactory service to our clients
- Inform our clients of Project they may be interested to bid for.
- Inform them about our international network capabilities providing local help.
- Inform them about our multi-sourcing capabilities within (COMPANY NAME)'s Export and Project Finance expertise.
4- Maintain a good follow-up of our portfolio
- Review our files (Annual review) in due time.
- Obtain and actualise the necessary information for the follow-up of a transaction.
- Take care of the operations in "Watch List".
- Classification of the documents and information in dedicated files.
5- Maintain the good image of the Bank
- Look for visible mandate / role in our transactions.
- Maintain (and improve) the quality of our services.
- Maintain (and improve) the information provided to the client.
Primary Location: ES-MD-MadridJob Type: EstándarJob: FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISEEducation Level: Master Experience Level: Al menos 3 añosSchedule: Tiempo completo Behavioural competency: Capacidad para colaborar/ trabajar en equipo, Capacidad para tomar decisiones, Atención al detalle/ Rigor, Proactividad, Capacidad para comunicar tanto oralmente como por escrito, Orientación al cliente, Pensamiento crítico, Orientación a resultadosTransversal competency: Capacidad de análisis, Capacidad de negociación, Networking