Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of EUR 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, (COMPANY NAME) supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) Syntel, Unify and Worldline. (COMPANY NAME) is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
* Lead a meeting and lead a project team in English.
* Lead a multi-skilled technical team in solving a problem.
* Technical risk management, ability to provide analysis and post-mortems.
* Continuous change and improvement.
* Automation of repetitive tasks.
* Creating added value.
* Being a driving force for proposals and implementing one's own projects.
* Proficiency in Business English and Spanish
* Education: System Engineering or other relevant IT degree
* ITIL v3 (IT Infrastructure Library).
* Ability to create a Protfolito to present to our clients.
* Expertise NAS NetApp L4, C-DOT L3
* Netapp ONTAP 9.x expertise: SMB1- 3 and NFS 3-4 protocols (Prerequisite). Hardware configuration, installations (Prerequisite). Upgrades. Metrocluster (Prerequisite). OFFTAP.
* Network expertise:. IPv4, UDP, TCP (Prerequisite).
* Network analysis capability (packet dissection).
* Programming: shell and/or perl (Prerequisite), python and SQL.
* Unix expertise (Prerequisites):. o RHEL, Solaris . o LDAP and NIS.
* Full stack performance analysis.
* NAS: NetApp L4 , C-DOT L3
* Excellent communications skills;
* Strong interpersonal skills and process understanding;
* Ability to learn, adapt and possess a strong sense of responsibility;
* Competitive remuneration package:
* Extensive training programs;
* Flexible working schedule;
* Long term career opportunities and professional growth in a global company
Here you will be working on various projects with skillful co-workers to share experience with and you will enrich your knowledge base! As an employer we give equal opportunities and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you recognize the opportunity to grow your professional career in a multinational company like ours - apply today only with a CV in English! All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be contacted