Description du poste:
You will mold and shape the direction of BPA initiatives, leverage development tools to replace redundant business processes, analyze the performance of RPA architecture, and refactor for scalability and performance.
Through all this process, you also will have to work with various business stakeholders, analysts and IT teams to develop sustainable solutions.
* Develop and deploy Robotics Process Automation (RPA) solutions using different tools based on solutions defined by Solution Architect or BPA Developer senior
* Problem-solve issues that arise in day-to-day running of automation processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required
* Support business teams in testing activities: internal testing, end-to-end business process testing and UAT
* Create and maintain solution documentation
* Monitor and report on the status of automation efforts.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree (Engineering / Business) or equivalent work experience
* Experience with UiPath or related robotic process automation software is valuable
* Knowledge in Microsoft Office program (Excel)
* Any scripting knowledge or experience (Python, Perl, VB Script, etc.)
* SAP-knowledge (SAP R/3 and Business Warehouse) is a plus
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
* Able to converse and write effectively in English and Spanish.
Cultural Competency Requirements:
* Within (COMPANY NAME) diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||13 Oct 2021|
|Secteur:||TIC / Informatique|