Description du poste:
SCADA Engineer, Zaragoza
ES, La Muela | Professional | Full-Time | ID: 1xxx3
You are interested in new technology and looking for an exciting position within the wind industry, come and join our SCADA team in Zaragoza.
Service > Service Operations > Regional Support
Regional Support is responsible for overviewing, implementing and coordinating SCADA systems. The department collaborates with internal stakeholders and Vestas clients within Vestas MED. It's part of the Regional Service Department; it provides innovative technology in monitoring, control and data acquisition systems for the wind technology which covers and provides any SCADA related support to the Construction and Service Departments
* Commissioning of SCADA systems; configuration of SCADA Server, communications and automation equipment
* High level support to internal and external stakeholders during construction phase
* Development of additional features under customer's request
* Keep track of SCADA system status and update as-built documentation
* Support External partners on SCADA activities by reviewing and updating Instructions
Qualifications and competencies
* Engineer degree, for instance Industrial, IT or Telecommunication or Technical degree in Automation or similar, with a 2 years' experience in PLC programming and/ or Rockwell knowledge
* Previous solid experience in PLC programing, commissioning and maintenance of SCADA systems, experience on communication protocols (IEC,104, IEC101, MODBUS, DNP, OPC)
* SCADA and MS Windows and SQL server knowledge, industrial electricity and electronics knowledge's
* Knowledge and experience of networking and their configuration and/ or Cisco Certification
* Native Spanish speaking and good English skills are mandatory, both in speech and writing, driver license and travel availability
* Highly structured and well organized, proactive, result oriented, team working oriented, comfortable with working in a high paced and highly dynamic environment
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at wxx.xxxxxx.xxm and following us on our social media channels