Description du poste:
THE WORLD OF (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME)'s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. (COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
(COMPANY NAME) Barcelona Mobile brings together dedicated and experienced professionals that are focused on crafting high-quality F2P games for mobile. We strongly believe in the core values at the centre of our Ubilife, which encourage us to take ownership of our work, continually striving for excellence while promoting the sharing of knowledge across individuals and teams, without losing our sense of enjoyment and fun, while taking care for one another. We strive for a safe and respectful workplace for all team members and we're transparent about the measures we are taking to do so. For this reason, (COMPANY NAME)'s Code of Conduct has been released publicly on our corporate website for all current and future team members.
Do you want to join us in the world of mobile gaming? If so, read on!
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
We're currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to help our team on their next adventure. You will join an international and successful team and will report to the Tech Lead.
Your daily adventure:
* Administrate our cloud infrastructure in AWS and private cloud. Suggest improvements to the current setup.
* Provide technical guidance and educate team members on best practices in operations.
* Monitor metrics, provide observability to our infrastructure components and perform security audits.
* Define how to automate processes as well as deployment tasks. Own the deployment process to both internal and production environments.
* Set up CI/CD pipelines and educate the development teams to enforce a DevOps transformation.
* Update the DevOps processes for environment management including infrastructure, platform, and application lifecycle.
* Develop and document administration standards and procedures for internal and first-line support operations.
* Periodically offer round-the-clock third-line support of the production environments, as part of a rotating on-call duty.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At (COMPANY NAME), you'll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
* 2+ years' experience as DevOps or equivalent.
* Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures and AWS Cloud.
* Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code best practices and tooling like Terraform.
* Docker and Kubernetes knowledge is a must.
* Experience with infrastructure automation.
* Experience with operations in a microservices architecture.
* Experience with CI/CD tools.
* Knowledge of Groovy and Bash.
* Be a team player: we use agile development methods, where the team members are in permanent contact. Open mind and good communication skills are a must.
* Attention to detail, meticulous and organized working habits. Ability to multi-task and to adapt easily to change.
* Should be open for on call duty.
* Fluency in written and spoken English.
* Work permit for Spain obtained prior to applying for the position is a must.
* Knowledge of Configuration as Code best practices.
* Knowledge of other Cloud providers like GCP or Azure is a plus.
* Knowledge of Python is a plus.
* Passion for games and some knowledge of the games industry.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, or related field. Master's degree in any of these disciplines is a plus.
* Spanish or Catalan is a plus.
YOUR LIFE AT (COMPANY NAME) BARCELONA MOBILE (and PERKS)
* 25 vacation days per year + 1 day off in your Ubi-Birthday
* Flexible working hours & Working from Home hybrid policy
* Special benefits for future parents (paid absences, WFH special policy...)
* Reduced schedule: Easter, Sant Jordi, Sant Joan, July, August, and Christmas.
* Flexible compensation
* Ticket Restaurant
* Mobile device grant based on seniority
* Cigna private Health insurance & AXA Life insurance
* Physiotherapist special rates
* Professional development programs and tickets to international events
* English, Spanish and French free lessons online
* Great discounts in our games
* Gym special rates and discounts in other services
* Nespresso coffee, organic fruit, and other beverages
* Company parties, events, and Friday's beers
* Relocation Package (when needed)
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender sexual orientation, age, or disability status
|Site web de l'entreprise
|31 Oct 2023
|Internet / Nouveaux Médias
|Anglais, Espagnol, Français