Description du poste:
Within the Carrier Business Division we are looking for a Digital Project Manager that combines creative and analytical thinking skills. He/she will use a variety of techniques to launch promote and maintain our services. The new member will work in the Global team under the supervision of the Associate Director B2C.
Project management: organize multiple projects, priorities and tasks for the release of new subscription offers, applications, landing pages, working closely with other teams involved (developers, designers, legal team, UX/UI experts)
Analysis and Testing of launched projects/services ensuring proper user experience, results and to define next actions
Monitoring competitors offers and the market - knowledge of competitors marketing strategies
expert in opportunities and issues, in recognizing consumer trends to propose and implement new innovations
Defining communication brief and collaborate with graphic designers for banners and assets creation, writing copy
- 1-2 years of working experience in digital business
-Strong interest in interactive media - video games, digital communication, social networks, mobile user experience etc.
- Outstanding project management skills
-Strong marketing communication skills
-Excellent analytical thinking skills, you have the ability to understand and use Data to take decisions.
-Ability to generate creative solutions and drive innovation
-Strong verbal and written communication skills.
-Fluent in English
-Rigorous, curious, effective and autonomous, you demonstrate abilities to make suggestions.
-Ability to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and tight deadlines
-Passionate to join a young, dynamic and international structure and to discover the fast-growing mobile game universe.
Why Join the World of (COMPANY NAME)?
* Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
* Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
* Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
* Or, just because you're looking for a great place to work!
What can (COMPANY NAME) Barcelona offer you even more?
* Private health insurance
* Permanent contract with career-development opportunities
* An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company
* Monthly ticket restaurant card
* Free fruit every morning
* Central location and beautiful view in front of Sagrada Familia
* Free afternoon on your birthday
* 25 days of annual paid leave
* An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
We can't wait to find our next great talent!
Job reference: #LI-RD2
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: wxx.xxxxxxxx.xxm
If the offer interests you, Join the Game