Description du poste:
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...
We are currently looking for a Research Executive to join our Madrid office, combining in-person attendance to our state-of-the-art office at Ríos Rosas 26, with home-based remote work. This is an ideal opportunity for recent graduates with an interest in Life Sciences, Marketing, and Consulting.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to support project teams on delivering world class content for some of the best known organisations in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry, and will receive full training accompanied with continuous support from experienced researchers and consultants.
You will develop your consulting and analytical skillset in supporting the design, development and delivery of exciting consulting projects. Assignments range in complexity from evaluating and scoping opportunities, research analysis, and problem solving, to translating data into meaningful insights and communicating recommendations to our clients.
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. Our Health Division is a global healthcare consulting firm and trusted advisor to many of the world's leading pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies.
We support healthcare clients in marketing products that improve people's lives and well-being. Our business is at the crossroads of consulting, data analytics, and real-world research, enabling clients to understand patients, physicians and payers.
Scope and Responsibilities:
* Developing knowledge of the healthcare industry and consulting methodologies
* Performing quantitative and qualitative analyses to develop findings and client recommendations
* Supporting project delivery by creating reports, presentations and other deliverables
* Assisting with identifying business opportunities and writing proposals for our clients
* Providing administrative support in project tracking
* Interest in the Life Sciences industry
* Willingness and ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
* Proven analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills, to deliver high quality work within timeline
* Positive team spirit, with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Good knowledge of MS Power point and Excel
* Proficiency in English and Spanish language
* Graduate and/or Masters degree from a top-tier institution
LocationMadrid, Calle Rios RosasSpain
(COMPANY NAME) Rewards Statement
At (COMPANY NAME) we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, (COMPANY NAME)'s 30,000 people help the world's leading organisations succeed and grow