Description du poste:
Who we are
Our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere - every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. This motivates us - inspires us - to do what we do. To make what we make. To invent, and to reinvent. To engineer experiences that amaze. We won't stop pushing ahead, because you won't stop pushing ahead. You're reinventing how you work. How you play. How you live. With our technology, you'll reinvent your world
What we offer
* Exciting experience with data science's and analytics' hottest topics: (COMPANY NAME)'s Analytics team is covering wide range of exciting, fast-growing and business critical areas such as: Big data SKU level pricing (in a space of millions of transactions), SEM/Display optimization in the world's leading channels platforms (e.g. Google, Amazon, JD…) and predictive analytics in the area of sales management (which accounts to target, with what offer …)
* Career building platform- (COMPANY NAME)'s analytics team has a global footprint, offering many possibilities to advance one's career
* International, collaborative and dynamic team - We are a dynamic, highly skilled and diverse global team consisting of economists, consultants, marketers, statisticians, engineers, scientists and even musicians, united by the passion to create impact using technology
Digital and Marketing Return Analytics is a worldwide center of excellence leveraging business knowledge, rich data and advanced analytics to deliver deep business insights and impactful business strategies across (COMPANY NAME) product categories. These insights and strategies will drive our continued success across the dynamic omnichannel environment and generate incremental business value
* Mines data using modern tools and programming languages.
* Defines and implements models to uncover patterns and predictions creating business value and innovation.
* Works with project team to understand problem statements, initiates and direction.
* Tells stories with the data using visualization tools/methods to demonstrate insight impact.
* Assures accuracy, integrity, and compliance of cleansed data.
* Maintains proficiency within the data science domain by keeping up with technology and trend shifts.
* Collaborates and communicates with project team regarding project progress and issue resolution and suggests changes or improvements.
Knowledge & Skills
* Using statistics, mathematics, algorithms and programming languages.
* Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Understanding of disparate unstructured and structured data in a distributed environment.
* Solid grasp of structured and unstructured data and modern data transformation methodologies
* Ability to create models to pull valuable insights from data.
* Create stories and visualizations to describe and communicate data insights.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
* Ability to effectively communicate data insights negotiate options.
Scope & Impact
* Collaborates with peers, junior engineers, data scientists and project team.
* Typically partners with high-level Individual Contributors and Managers.
* Supports projects requiring data engineering solutions expertise.
Education & Experience
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mathematics, Economics, Physics, Computer Science, or equivalent.
* Typically 2-4 years' experience including graduate or postgraduate research.
At (COMPANY NAME) Sant Cugat (Barcelona), we have an impressive 2300+ employees, made up of 60+ different nationalities. We host 12 businesses and are the worldwide HQ of the 3D Printing and the Large Format Printing businesses and the EMEA HQ for the Graphics Solutions Business. We also have the largest (COMPANY NAME) R&D Lab outside of the US and a fantastic Demo center.
* A Women Network that organizes activities all year long, such as the promotion of STEM vocations among girls.
* Opportunity to work in an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
* Diverse internal growth and career opportunities.
* An attractive package of benefits such as private health insurance, life insurance, lunch at reduced prices at our canteen, discounts on (COMPANY NAME) products and flexible working schedule etc.
* Sports centre (indoor and outdoor); gym, squash courts, tennis courts, basketball courts and regular fitness classes such as Yoga, Pilates, etc.
* We also dedicate time and resources to contribute with our community through Corporate Volunteering activities.
(COMPANY NAME) is a $58+ billion fortune 100 company with 50,000+ employees worldwide across 170 countries. Reinventing since 1939. We are one of the leading Print and Personal Systems technology companies in the world and our vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere - every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. To invent, and to reinvent.
Engineer experiences that amaze. Reinvent how you work. How you play. How you live. With our technology, you'll reinvent your world.
Schedule -Full time
Shift -No shift premium (Spain)
EEO Tagline -
(COMPANY NAME) Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities