Description du poste:
Who are we? xxxx0;
(COMPANY NAME) simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. We have built a fast, intuitive and automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus and what really matters: their employees. Through (COMPANY NAME), employees have a dedicated access for their payslips and are able to manage efficiently their leave and expense requests. To build such a solution, we have created our own programming language: JetLang. Thanks to JetLang we were able to code Labour Code and collective agreements, and today we continue to add new features.
We have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France since 2015 and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and the UK. More than 3500 companies such as Big Mamma, MinuteBuzz or Sellsy to name a few already trust us. Over 500 PayFiters have already joined the adventure and we have raised 95MEUR to keep growing.
Your missions xxx8;
Within the Growth Operations team based in Paris, your mission is to help the Sales team to operate and scale its organization. This is the engine room of our business and you are in charge of your missions. This is also a great opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, exciting and collaborative company!
In this critical role, you will have several areas of focus:
Data analysis :
Perform deep-dive analysis to take informed sales strategic decisions,
Create and maintain insightful dashboards
Project Management :
Collaborate with (COMPANY NAME)'s key departments to implement initiatives that would help (COMPANY NAME) achieve its target of revenue,
Help to build and improve scalable processes,
Lead strategic projects that will enable Sales team to overachieve targets
Daily requests :
Manage day to day requests of the Sales team to ease their daily life,
Be the privileged interlocutor of the Sales team by building a trustful relationship,
Collect feedbacks in order to well prioritize and iterate fast
This job has been tailored for you if... xxxx2;
* You are looking for a full-time position
* You have a strong analytical mind
* Data lover & excellent Excel skills
* You take ownership over your missions
* You want to lead strategic projects
* You know SQL or a strong willingness to learn it
* Problem solver, you don't give up until you find a solution
* You speak French and English fluently
* You are organized, structured, and you are not afraid of trying new ways of doing things.
We are meant to work together if... xxxx6;
* you are a real team player who want to build a big success story with us,
* you speak both french and english fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment,
* you have a strong interpersonal and communication skills,
* you want to learn, improve and gain responsibility.
What we offer xxx4;xxx9;
* a great opportunity to learn fast in an amazing working environment designed for kindness
* an international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London).
* a caring team that always looks to push the business further and is not afraid to challenge the status quo.
* a remote friendly policy.
* a gym inside the office and Gymlib subscription with preferential rate.
* regular team and global events.
* restaurant tickets (Swile).
* Henner insurance (60% covered by (COMPANY NAME)).
* great coffee, fruits, snacks, foosball, MPG Teams or even team yoga classes.
* MacBooks are our standard, but we'll provide whatever equipment you need to help you get your job done!
Hiring process ⚙xxx9;
1xxx9;⃣Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
2xxx9;⃣Screening phone interview with Grégoire, Growth Operations Manager (30 min)
3xxx9;⃣Case review with 2 persons of the team (1h)
4xxx9;⃣Interview with Guillaume, our Growth Operations Director (20 min) & Meet one of our co-founder (15 min)
5xxx9;⃣BBQ test to share a drink with the entire (COMPANY NAME) team (no sausage, no test xxxx4;)
Want to know more about our epic team? xxxx4;
We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us!
Do you recognise yourself in these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Tell us who you are, what you've done and what you're looking to achieve. We'll be more than happy to meet you :)