Description du poste:
* The France Financial Institutions Group (FIG) is seeking a Know Your Customer (KYC) Analyst to research, prepare and complete the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) due diligence records for French client base;
* The candidate must be fluent in English and French both written and spoken
* The candidate will be a member of a dedicated team focused on the KYC required by Citi on its Financial Institutions clients;
* The team is responsible for the timely completion of KYC records in assigned portfolio, including "onboarding" and "renewal" records, and managing the population in regard to any expired records;
* Role is 100% and training will be provided.
* Prepare client-specific KYC-related analyses and complete Customer Acquisition Due Diligence;
* Work with the Business Support Unit to assess documentation requirements for client legal entities and jurisdictions;
* Interact with clients to obtain KYC and other compliance information and documentation;
* Co-ordinate and manage AML Calls between clients and Citi Compliance;
* Produce AML Risk Summaries;
* Review and respond to the periodic transaction reviews;
* Review and evaluate recent negative news related to clients;
* Liaise with internal Compliance personnel on the application of KYC policy;
* Liaise with Sales Account Managers to ascertain information on the purpose of client accounts, transaction volumes etc.;
*Interact with clients, parent account bankers, subsidiary bankers and product partners on AML and KYC-related issues;
* Work closely with AML Analyst Hub and Client Services units on Additional Information Requests (AIRs).
* Report as needed to regional/local control committees on challenges, progress, etc
Profil requis du candidat:
* Experience and knowledge of KYC preferred, particularly in the Correspondent Banking space;
* Extensive years of professional work experience, preferably in Financial Services;
* Client Service experience and/or Front Office experience helpful;
* Compliance knowledge an advantage;
* Experience working in a global, dynamic environment;
* Knowledge of Citi and Citi KYC systems an advantage;
* Fluent English and French spoken and written
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential;
* Experience with MS Office tools: PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint;
* Attention to detail with strong follow-up and good judgment;
* "Owner/Completer" approach;
* Self-starter, able to work independently when needed, and to prioritise tasks;
* Team Player, able to work in partnership with other individuals on day-to-day and long term projects.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add values to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer