Description du poste:
Already live in 7 European countries with meteoritic growth since its founding in 2014 (run rate of several hundreds of millions of GMV), Back Market is expanding in more countries in Europe as well as launching new product categories in addition to our core categories of smartphones and macbooks, to build the leading global marketplace for refurbished electronics and appliances.
Reporting to the Head of Category Performance, part of the Business Development team which is in charge of sourcing the offer available on our platforms in Europe and the US, you will be in charge of increasing the revenue of the IT and entertainment categories.
Working closely with each Back Market business teams (marketing, product, business development and quality), you will co-develop the strategy and targets (traffic, CVR, product selection and inventory, pricing, quality ), monitoring their completion working hand-in-hand with the business teams and designing solutions to increase the global revenue.
Your Mission If You Accept It:
* Define ambitious targets for the categories you will be in charge of, in partnership with the business teams (e.g. selection, inventory, pricing, payment methods, traffic...);
* Lead the Category Performance Review and conduct the operational monitoring of business results, as well as communicating at a company level on the Category performance;
* Build analytics and reports to understand your categories performance;
* Benchmark competition and spot global trends to find growth opportunities, be a key member of the roadmap design with the Project teams;
* Identify key improvements & road blocks to achieve target completion, design solution hand-in-hand with other Business team and monitor their implementation and adoption;
* Support the Business Development team during negotiation with merchants and prospects with impactful data
You're At The Right Place If:
* You studied inTop Engineering or Business School in your country;
* You have 2+ years' experience as Category Manager / Purchaser / Brand specialist at a retailer, ideally in a marketplace;
* You have strong Excel skills, and are keen to use Tableau and SQL
* You have a strong understanding of the e-commerce and retail environment in Europe, and what will lead Back Market to success;
* You have an excellent business sense, communication skills, and ability to create team dynamics with people you don't have any hierarchical link with.
* Phone Interview with Billy, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
* Technical test and interview with Lucie, New Category Manager
* Interview with Maite, Head of New Business Development and Alexis, Head of Business Development
* Interview with Raoul, COO and Thibaud, CEO and co-founder
Save the planet... join Back Market ! xxxx4