Description du poste:
Founded in November 2014 and recognized as one of the Next40 French Tech champions, Back Market is the leading marketplace dedicated to refurbished electric and electronic devices.
We connect certified professionals who work hard to ensure these devices get a second life with consumers looking for equipment that makes a difference.
Our mission is to make the consumption of refurbished products mainstream. In doing so we extend the lives of technology products and therefore help fight the exploding e-waste crisis (over 50M tons of e-waste were created in 2018 only).Back Market is now generating over 500MEUR in yearly sales and is growing 150% YoY.
Having raised over 160 MEUR and with a profitable business model, we are well positioned to continue on our hyper-growth trajectory!
The Business Development department at Back Market is in charge of sourcing the offer available on our platforms in Europe and the US by recruiting and managing relationship with merchants worldwide (+1000 merchants to date).Within the department, the Project team is leading Back Market's B2B innovation strategy, making sure we keep on fueling supply hypergrowth. Our every day mission is to develop and scale new products & services to empower merchants, to improve their engagement and to accelerate their growth.
YOUR MISSION (if you accept it):
* Ensure the good functioning of the services in terms of adoption, quality and financial follow-up.
* Be the referre of good logistics practices for merchants and quality account managers.
* Manage the support of logistics and transport services for merchants
* Ensure good relations with service providers and the proper conduct of joint projects.
* Implement information exchange processes in the tripartite relationship between (COMPANY NAME) - service provider - merchant.
* Set up Knowledge Management for the project team and disseminate our best practices within Back Market.
YOU'RE AT THE RIGHT PLACE IF:
* Native chinese speaker, you graduated from a top Engineering or Business School in your country
* You have a minimum of 2 years experience in the field of Supply-Chain and/or customer relations
* You have a first conclusive experience in the marketplace - you know how it works and what is at stake.
* You are familiar with Office and in particular Excel to manipulate data
* You have excellent analytical capabilities English and French are a no brainer for you - you will have to work with English speakers and will be surrounded by French speakers.
* You show strong analytical and project management skillsYou are organized, structured and have a lot of drive with a can-do / will-do attitude
* You have an entrepreneurial spirit, you are open-minded and you want to surpass yourself
* You have a professional, proactive and resourceful attitude with attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
* You will have daily exchanges with our logistics service providers and merchants.
* You thrive in a dynamic, challenging, fast-paced work environment.
* Phone call with Lou, Talent Acquisition Specialist
* Technical Test
* Interview with Adèle, Transport and Logistic Manager
* Interview with Alexis, Head of Sales
* Interview with Raoul, COO and Thibaud CEO