Description du poste:
(COMPANY NAME) is recruiting B2C Customer Advisors to help manage its rapid growth. You will be working within a dynamic, motivated and multicultural team to meet the needs of our clients located all around the world, while promoting our range of products.
- Advise, aid and assist our clients via email following their product orders made online on our website. Your goal is to provide clear, concise responses to their requests and questions.
- Enrich the shared knowledge base both within the company and on our website.
- Analyse and give feedback to your superior and the technical teams by sharing all the necessary information to ensure malfunctions are resolved.
- Manage the relationship between transporters to follow-up on deliveries and litigations.
- Monitor client files in progress as various teams treat them internally.
- Verify orders placed in error and correct them.
Passionate about new technologies, you have a Bac+2/BTS degree and some experience in one of the following fields: remote customer relations, IT, Electronics, Multimedia…
You have an excellent interpersonal and listening skills, and a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction. You also have great analytical and synthesis skills.
You are comfortable with IT tools and fluent in oral and written English and French.
You are organised, diligent and rigorous, and enjoy working in a team.
This short terme position is from end of September 2020 for 4 months.
Why Joining us
Beyond an attractive package, as an employee at (COMPANY NAME) you will receive a free sample of each (COMPANY NAME) product. You'll be able to participate in Meetups and Tech or Business conferences, become [email protected] by joining our sports classes (Pilates, Yoga, Boxing, Crossfit, …) Football, Running or Ping-pong teams, enjoy fresh fruits daily, develop your music skills with [email protected], participate in our afterwork events, birthday breakfasts, BBQ with the Boss, international lunches and a range of other events.
Videos To Watch