Description du poste:
A mutually rewarding experience.
Work. Realize your ambitions. And realize there's more to being in business than just making a profit. That's the (COMPANY NAME) philosophy. And the opportunity we offer every one of our Associates. An opportunity to take what you do and make it mean more for you, for those around you and for the planet. What you get here is challenging, interesting work. You get the tools you need to do a great job and you get to have the best possible people on your side to help you do it. And at the same time as getting to find ways to do business better today than we did it yesterday and driving a great career, you also get to build a more enlightened business and drive sustainability.
Because it's never just about a single person, a single project or a single brand. It's about how you can grab everything that's within your reach here and use it to pursue mutual, long-term gain. It's about having ideas. And ideals. Being prepared to risk failure because the promise of success means we'll all be a little better off. It's that mix of integrity and ambition that makes (COMPANY NAME) such a special place to work. And why working here is always about more than just a job.
(COMPANY NAME) has net sales of more than $33 billion, operates six business segments including Petcare, Chocolate, Wrigley, Food, Drinks, Symbioscience, and more than 75,000 Associates worldwide that are putting its Principles into action to make a difference for people and the planet through its performance.
(COMPANY NAME) brands include: Petcare - PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, BANFIELD® Pet Hospital, CESAR®, SHEBA®, DREAMIES® and NUTRO®; Chocolate - M&M'S®, SNICKERS®, DOVE®, GALAXY®, (COMPANY NAME)®, MILKY WAY® and TWIX®; Wrigley - DOUBLEMINT®, EXTRA®, ORBIT® and 5™ chewing gums, SKITTLES® and STARBURST® candies, and ALTOIDS® AND LIFESAVERS® mints. Food - UNCLE BEN'S®, DOLMIO®, EBLY®, MASTERFOODS®, SEEDS OF CHANGE® and ROYCO®; Drinks - ALTERRA COFFEE ROASTERS™, THE BRIGHT TEA COMPANY™, KLIX® and FLAVIA®; Symbioscience - COCOAVIA® and WISDOM PANEL®.
Brand Officer Pillar VET
(COMPANY NAME) Petcare - Royal Canin Aimargues (30)
Royal Canin Vision is to bring the most precise nutritional solution for each Cat & Dog health needs.
To continue to push boundaries, secure our growth and generate category growth. He/she will work under the coordination of the pillar marketing team. He/She will work closely to any stakeholders to support deployment. The brand Officer is responsible for supporting the deployment of the activation strategy through adapted activation plan, tracking and following KPI. He/She will work with the Brand team, assist and support them on operational tasks.
The Brand Officer will enable to develop faster the global deployment toolkits to drive the growth.
This role belongs to the global marketing & sales team based in our head office and does report to the Global Marketing Director of each pillar. He/She could be considered to be able to develop in the role and get more responsibility in the coming next positions.
In collaboration with Senior Brand Managers and/or brand manager:
* He/she organizes activation plan per priority territories with the different stakeholders, to provide countries an easy actionable plan. Build guidelines to ensure an effective deployment in country with a global alignment.
* This activation plan should include sales activation, product support, promotion and communication together in a consistent way.
* He/she supports the deployment of the global activation plan, measure the effectiveness by a close follow up.
* Provide inputs in sales forecasting, planning and budgeting processes.
* He/she leads the data business KPI collection, consolidate them, track progresses and contribute to the analyze.
* Support the GPS to deliver actionable plan.
* Assist the brand manager in delivering the activation tool kit globally.
* Responsible of supporting the organization of Launches.
* In collaboration with Senior Brand Managers and/or brand manager, establish the deployment tracking of product launch.
Education & Professional Qualification
* Fluent English
* High business school education with animal and nutritional understanding or high scientific education school with business acumen
Soft skills :
* Marketing skills
* Communication skills
* Team work
* Willingness to learn
Please send your application before 9th April 2018
(COMPANY NAME) is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request