Description du poste:
As Back Market is getting even stronger as a leader of the refurbished market while developing world-wide, we are looking for great international talents to strengthen our sales team.
As a key member of the global Business Development team, you'll manage the Account Management Asia team composed of an Key Account Manager China. You will help them grow and go beyond Back Market expectations, from both the operational and strategic side.
Based in our Bordeaux office, you'll work closely with the other Key Account Management Team (Northern, Southern and Central Europe), Quality Team, Marketing and Technical teams, a group of passionate professionals who are dedicated to making sure our products and the Back Market brand stand out.
Your Mission (If You Accept It):
* Reporting to our Head of Account Management, your duties will be threefold and can be summed up as
* Managing: In charge of the Asian team you'll help them push their merchants to their best
* Providing: thanks to your feedbacks and knowledge you'll help implanting the new process and tools to your merchants
* Supplying: being responsible of the offer, you know what products are the biggest sales opportunities and you work with your merchants to have them online
* Developing: provide merchants with data-proven feedback and action plan to help them improve quality and grow sales on all markets thanks to forecast and business opportunities
* Partnering: build strong and efficient relationships with our merchants, on the long-term by providing them personalized human consulting
* Monitoring: closely follow merchants' action to ensure quality standards are met and sales are taking off
You're At The Right Place If:
* Native Chinese speaker, you have a first Sales successful experience in an fast-growing ecommerce business, ideally at a retailer or a marketplace,
* You have been a manager for at least 2 years, overperforming and driving your team to achieve their best;
* Consistent track record of achieving personal and team goals
* You have the ability to grow business in strategic manner, i.e. creating new processes and initiatives
* Excellent digital culture & deep understanding of the marketplace business model
* You're a fantastic team player, thriving in an international environment
* Phone interview with Lou, Talent Acquisition Specialist
* Interview with Margaux, Head of Account Management
* Interview with Alexis, Head of Business Development
* Interview with Raoul COO & Thibaut CEO