Description du poste:
Junior Purchasing Support Analyst - Your future position?
You'll be responsible for providing support to requestors and vendors in case of Purchase to Pay related questions.
You will ensure the smooth development of key responsibilities in PTP Issue Resolution as outlined under responsibilities. The Purchase to Pay User Support Analyst is taking direction from the Team Manager and others in the Purchase To Pay team on specific tasks.
* Manage all incoming PTP related employee and vendor queries through relevant communication channels (phone, e-mail, instant messaging tool, service management tool)
* Manage employee expenses related queries (T&E)
* Analyze queries and perform end-to-end query resolution following service levels and customer satisfaction
* Take ownership and coordinate issue resolution across streams
* Inform the User upon final resolution
* Provide guidance to internal employees for all systems (SAP, SRM, service management tool)
* Support Users with regards to workflows and approvals
* Support PO follow-up
* Handle payment notifications (i.e. manage failure notification deliveries)
* Communicate with all partners by phone, e-mail, instant messaging and service management tool
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us - and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
* University / College degree
* Fluent English and French/German or Dutch language knowledge
* Customer service orientation
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks also under high pressure
* The following are advantage:
* relevant experience within an international environment, Procurement background is preferred
* Knowledge of relevant SAP modules (SRM, FI, PM, MM), Procurement tools (Catalogue) and workflows
* Great compensation package including bonus and cafeteria
* Continuous learning
* Career development opportunities
* extended yearly health check
* free coffee/tea
* access to exclusive perfumes & employee shop with discounts
(COMPANY NAME) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
At (COMPANY NAME), you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people's lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture - where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
(COMPANY NAME) embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world