Description du poste:
We're looking for an enthusiastic, talented video c with a passion for presentations to join (COMPANY NAME)'s customer content team to help make the (COMPANY NAME) customer experience even better.
As part of the team, you'll work directly with the content team to produce aesthetically pleasing visuals to make sure our users can easily understand how to use (COMPANY NAME). The content you will create will end up in the (COMPANY NAME) knowledge base, which is viewed by thousands of users daily.
This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone looking to start their career in a field that utilizes design techniques to improve a user's experience.
You'll also receive expert training from some of the best presentation designers on the planet as well as the opportunity to work on other support-related projects. Not only will you become part of the amazing content team, you'll also have the chance to work with other members of the (COMPANY NAME) design team.
You will be reporting to your manager, Jake and support him and the rest of his team enable our customers use (COMPANY NAME) with ease.
"(COMPANY NAME) is an inspiring place to work. I find myself, even after being here for several years, still being surprised and amazed all the time. That says a lot about the people that we work with and the culture that we surround ourselves in here at (COMPANY NAME)."
Successful applicants will work on 3-month, 20-hour-a-week contracts.
What we expect from you:
* A passion for creating stories through video. We're primarily looking for people who are currently studying video editing and is eager to work on their skills as they cut various video projects with our team
* You'll need to be very capable with video editing software (Adobe Premiere, for example)
* It's a bonus if you have experience using (COMPANY NAME), but we can teach you onsite
* Preference will also be given to those with experience giving presentations
* The team works entirely in English, so you'll need to speak and write comfortably
* You will work onsite with our team in Budapest
* Interest or experience with Adobe After Effects a plus
* Any interest in rhythm or music a plus
* You must have an active student status at a Hungarian Higher Educational Institute
Note: We do not offer relocation for this position
What you can expect from us:
* Membership in a vibrant, supportive, challenging design community within (COMPANY NAME).
* You'll work directly with the Customer Content and Localization team
* Work hours are flexible and dependent on you meeting targets, so if you get your work done, you can spend time on other things.
* Free breakfast and lunch in our bistro.
* A Macbook to use during your time with us.
* Be yourself - we are proud to be colorful