Junior consultant-Project manager/Budapest based, Native French, EU nationality
Description du poste:
If you are a smart, internationally open minded team player, your mission will be:
- Contribution to the elaboration of complex and interesting tenders;
- Staffing these international tenders with free-lance experts.
- Project management of the won assignments.
EUROPE Ltd is a Budapest based management consulting company working on international advisory projects. Our main clients are the European Commission as well as the UK, the Dutch and the Swedish governments. We have completed projects in over 80 countries.
You gain an exciting experience with us, learning about many countries, and gain in-depth understanding how international development supports the developing countries. You master our main technical fields: public health and public financial management.
We offer a permanent position for a competitive remuneration combined with a bonus scheme.
Profil requis du candidat:
This work is for you if you have
- Native French with C2 level English + excellent writing skills on both languages;
- Master’s degree preferably in economics, international relations or public policy;
- Top of the class student;
- Outstanding communicator with good cooperation skills
- Prior experience in recruitment or tender writing is an asset.
We love self-motivated, creative problem solvers with internationally open personality. Prior similar or related experience is an asset.
Unfortunately, EU nationality is a must – please do not apply without holding EU passport.