Description du poste:
Job Description :
(COMPANY NAME) is the world's leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
(COMPANY NAME) Business Services have been operating in the heart of Budapest for 15 years and provide added value for the company on a global level in the area of Finance, HR, Commercial Support, IT, Treasury and Business Intelligence.
Global reward Analyst - Communication and Engagement
The purpose of the role is the execution of the Reward change, communications and engagement strategy, including the Global Salary Review, Bonus and Long-Term Incentive processes.
The incumbent in this role will have freedom to identify and recommend suitable platforms and methods for employee engagement.
Communication, Process and Engagements
* Execute the Communications, Change and Engagement strategy
* Define and execute global communication and engagement plan including regular updates, content development, channel management
* Create, execute and measure global communication and engagement plan for project initiatives
* Responsible for Global Reward Operations Communication in all activities and/or support it
* Produce online and printed materials for internal communication and training purposes
* Contribute to the successful operation of internal communication channels
* Responsible and contribute to the internal operation/process related documents by creating, reworking, compiling and conveying information clearly in a concise written style such as i.e. FAQ, DTP, training process maps…etc.
* Deliver training to Reward Managers/leads, HR Business Partners , Line Managers, Payroll and First Point Champions as well as support this activity for Reward Operations Analysts
* Delivers clear and concise user guides, training, and other knowledge materials to stakeholders as required to embed knowledge within this population.
Be the process expert on the end to end Annual Reward Cycle. Coach, support and train others to understand their roles and responsibilities in the Annual Reward Cycle process. Deliver continuous improvement solutions.
Partners with and delivers appropriate interventions for first point, HR Business Partners, Reward Managers, Executive Reward, Shares, Global Mobility, Process Governance, Data Governance, DBS, Payroll teams and others to ensure stakeholders are clear on their responsibilities for executing the Annual Reward Cycle and are fully equipped to perform their role.
Skills, qualifications and experience required
* University or College Degree preferably in HR field
* Excellent communications and change management background, influencing & stakeholder management skills
* Fluent Business English
* Experience in developing and implementing change and communication strategies
* Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, prioritize own workload and take ownership of problems
* A good understanding of best practice HR processes & data
* Methodical, logical, organised and flexible approach to work
* Communication and Project management experience
* High level of attention to detail
* Advanced MS Excel Skills
* Process mapping and documentation skills and experience
* Experience of using Workday would be an advantage
Cherry on Top:
* We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
* Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
* Easy to reach downtown location
* Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
* We live our values and color our lives
Worker Type :Regular
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date : 2xxx-xx-xx-x8:00