Description du poste:
About the Opportunity
As an Accountant at Sanofi Business Services, you will be part of a multi-cultural organization, where you will have an international remit, collaborating with diverse teams to support countries across Europe. You will be part of an international organisation which is focussed on transforming its accounting processes by adopting artificial intelligence and robots, leaving you to be the expert in your field. Reporting to the Accountant Lead, you will be working closely with Finance and asset management, Tax & Intercompany, treasury and general ledger closing and reporting. An exciting time of growth that enables you to be the best you can be, whilst ensuring your work-life balance. Come and be part of something truly transformational.
We support flexible working.
* Delivering general ledger monthly closing & reporting and asset management services for Sanofi entities as per their respective Service Level Agreements
* Performing monthly closing activities
* Contributing to business reviews
* Monitoring operational KPIs to pro-actively manage execution issues
* Identify process improvement opportunities through elimination of redundant activities
* Participate in process automation initiatives and ensure seamless adoption and transition
* Building and transferring Account to Report Core Model process knowledge
What we are looking for in you
* Graduate degree in accounting or finance
* Ideally experience in general ledger accounting, preferably in an international multicultural environment
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office and expertise of MS Excel
* Knowledge of SAP FICO is an advantage
* Fluent in English. Additional European languages highly advantageous
About Sanofi Business Services
Sanofi Business Services core purpose is to drive transformation and digitalization to deliver best in class service delivery.
Together, we will drive value creation to allow our business divisions to focus on their core competencies and the best way to get healthcare to patients faster.
As an international multi-cultural organization, you will be collaborating with diverse teams to support Europe.
Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients.
We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services will be located on the White House site, in the heart of one of Budapest's most famous business districts. The site will offer comfortable, sustainable and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by any kind of transport; the site is a 3-minute walk from Árpád híd and Dózsa György út metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core, explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
About Sanofi - Empower Life Everyday
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100.000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
Every day, Sanofi's employees are committed to improve the lives of people around the world, with sustainable and responsible solutions and initiatives.
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||01 Nov 2020|