Description du poste:
Who We Are:
We're a leading science and technology company. It offers a broad range of innovative products and services to biotech and pharmaceutical drug therapies businesses. Through dedicated collaboration with the scientific and engineering communities, and as one of the top three R&D investors in the life science tools industry, the brand serves as a strategic partner to customers and helps advance the promise of life science.
Our Global Service Desk is part of IT Infrastructure operations, providing 1st Level IT Support to German speaking colleagues, satisfying their IT needs in line with agreed Service Levels to ensure constant high-level satisfaction.
As a Service Desk Agent, you will be on the front line of the support architecture for the German speaking internal colleagues. IT Service Desk is responsible for capturing specific user problems, recording them and either resolving them through a set of fixed prescribed solutions or escalating as required.
* Provide remote assistance and troubleshoot IT related issues for German speaking colleagues via call, chat and web.
* Resolve Incidents and Service Requests based on standard procedures in line with global policies
* Register, Prioritize and Categorize tickets in the ITSM ticketing tool
* Follow up on existing cases and provide status updates as required
* Work with other IT teams to coordinate resolution of complex issues
* Minimize disruption to the business and ensure highest satisfaction
* Act as a primary escalation point for IT issues
Who you are:
* You have strong communication skills in German and English - Written and Verbal
* Experienced in Microsoft standard desktop applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Demonstrated experience supporting customer interactions and troubleshooting.
* Experienced in IT Service Desk / Helpdesk / Technical Support
* Basic ITIL Knowledge, Knowledge on Windows/Networking/General IT
* Service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
* Excellent in written and verbal communication in German & English
* Qualification: BSC or MSC in computer science or equivalent is an advantage
* Experience: Work experience of 1 to 3 years in IT support
What we offer:
* Competitive salary & compensation package
* Annual bonus
* Training & learning opportunities
* Vibrant, people-focused company culture
* Easy to access location and a modern working environment
* Contribute to the success of a newly built organization
Job Requisition ID: 2xxxx8
Location: Budapest - all
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: part-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 8xx xxx xxx8 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday