Description du poste:
About (COMPANY NAME)
(COMPANY NAME) is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over EUR 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands (COMPANY NAME), (COMPANY NAME) Syntel, and Unify. (COMPANY NAME) is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of (COMPANY NAME) is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
We are currently looking for professionals for the following positon:
JUNIOR TECHNICAL CONSULTANT
As a Consultant you will be responsible for implementing technical solutions into client infrastructure, and you will be part of our IT Service Management (ITSM) team.
Summary of Activities:
* Specifying and designing solutions related to the mastered technique in conjunction with the project architect.
* Remain up-to-date on the state-of-the-art technologies (e.g. ITSM and Robotic Process Automation) in their technical area of expertise and maintain an expert level of mastery regarding technical skills.
* Produce or validate the technical documentation related to the area of expertise.
* Applying the policies and standards produced by the technical engineering team.
* Bachelor's /university degree in IT field or ongoing studies (max. 1 year left)
* User-level operating system knowledge (Windows server, Linux server)
* General knowledge of databases (MS-SQL, Oracle)
* General knowledge of cluster technologies
* Web service technology knowledge (SOAP, REST)
* Excellent communication and problem solving skills
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Intermediate English skills.
* Project experience
* ITSM knowledge
* Master's Degree in Information Technology (MS)
* Knowledge of a second foreign language.
* Exceptional analytical thinking skills - including the ability to assimilate new information
* Understanding of how technology translates into business solutions
* Strong problem identification and solving skills
What we offer:
* Continuous individual development
* Work in a friendly local team as part of a challenging multinational environment
* Flexible working hours, home office opportunity
* Wide range of trainings are available
The position can be filled both full-time and part-time.
Here at (COMPANY NAME), we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our (COMPANY NAME) culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong