Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx8
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
We are looking for a driven and an experienced DevOps engineer to provide full application lifecycle & deployment support. We need someone who can be the glue between operations and development, by facilitating the flow of application development and ultimately automating application operations processes while collaborating with other technical teams to ensure smooth delivery and operations of software.
As our DevOps Engineer… You will be working on projects that will involve in public and private clouds where our (COMPANY NAME) SuccessFactors applications run. You will be collaborating with application development, release engineering and multiple operations teams to support multi-cloud initiatives across the globe.
* Work with both developers and operations teams with a focus on automating build, deployment and operations
* Build and support automation utilities using Jenkins, Chef, InSpec, PowerShell
* Lead and coordinate operational tasks, customer escalations, process improvements
* Operate highly available and scalable services leveraging open source technologies
* Expertise Windows and Network administration skills to troubleshoot and trace symptoms back to the root cause
* Strong understanding and experienced operating hybrid environments
* Document and present methodologies to operations, engineering and executive teams
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required
* 2+ years experience in hands-on Application Operations and/or DevOps engineering
* Experience with Microsoft Windows Server administration with IIS, .NET applications
* Understanding virtualization technologies
* MSSQL database: administration, cluster and troubleshooting is advantage
* Experience using a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
* Experience with infrastructure automation solutions (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
* Experience with AWS/MS Azure/GCE
* Knowledge of application clustering / load balancing concepts and technologies
* Experience with SharePoint, Active directory, firewall concepts, standard routing of public network, security aspects, Virtual IP, DNS, DHCP concepts
* Understanding monitoring tools like Splunk, Zabbix, Nagios, Pingdom etc.
* Hands-on experience with in Kubernetes and Docker in large scale Public Cloud Environments using AKS or EKS is a plus
* Experience implementing CI/CD and knowing Spinnaker is a plus
* Experience in working with global teams and strong communication skills
* Experience of working in large landscape/environment
* Understanding of operational service management like ITIL/ITSM
* Experience and exposure to Cloud Operations is advantage
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Application Engineering, ERP, Engineer, Developer, (COMPANY NAME), Engineering, Technology