Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx9
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
As market leader in enterprise application software, (COMPANY NAME) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device - (COMPANY NAME) empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Want to work in the Cloud? Do you love a challenge? Do you like breaking down problems and finding solutions? Do you like engaging with as much technology (hardware, software, operating, network, code) as you can?
(COMPANY NAME) is seeking Senior Application Operations Engineer within our HCM Cloud ((COMPANY NAME) SuccessFactors) Operations organization reporting to the Application Operations Director.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Working cross functionality to build and develop new product functions, tools and technologies geared toward the success of the Cloud Operations
* Collaborate with release and engineering teams to ensure requirements and enhancement goals are met for Operations
* Participate in Capacity Planning and ensure scalability of the Cloud environment
* Drive performance issues out of Operations, in collaboration with various internal organizations.
* Identify and correct application code issues and environment issues that have resulted from integrations, customizations and migrations.
* Work with and enhance tools, operational processes and knowledge centers to ensure smooth and consistent operations.
* Willingness to operate in 16x5 working model and able to provide weekend coverage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Some of the followings:
* 1+ years of equivalent professional experience in Java/J2EE or Python based application developing, troubleshooting, and supporting enterprise application or
* 1+ years' experience in public cloud services like Amazon, Azure and Google Cloud or
* 1+ years' experience in writing regular expressions and using them various Cloud Services.
* Exposure to Operation Intelligence and experience with tools like Splunk, ElasticSearch or
* Exposure to big data solutions like Hadoop, Hive, Kafka.
* Solid understanding in database like Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, (COMPANY NAME) HANA.
* Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Application Engineering, Cloud, ERP, Engineer, Engineering, Technology, Operations