Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx7
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 80%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Digital Business Services drives software adoption, ensuring customers implement and run what they buy whilst safeguarding maintenance and subscription. Using our unparalleled expertise, we guide our customers throughout the entire lifecycle to make the benefits of digital transformation a reality, end to end. We offer comprehensive services for every aspect of customers' software implementation or upgrade and operations, including continuous improvement, quality management, problem resolution, and knowledge transfer.
The strength of our Centers of Expertise (CoE), as part of Digital Business Services, is to have strong back office support for every customer engagement, providing expertise on short request, instant resolution of top pain points and fast access to best practices/information plus instant quality assurance of recommendations and the improvement plan. All services are provided through an efficient network that offers online access to our knowledge databases, best practices, and sophisticated tools such as the (COMPANY NAME) Solution Manager.
As virtual member of the Center of Expertise (CoE) Customer & Vendor Management Team in Rot, Germany you will support our premium customers. In the role of a Support Engineer, you will work in the CoE with focus on S/4HANA and master data management ((COMPANY NAME) Master Data Governance - MDG). Within short time you will learn the (COMPANY NAME) Solution secrets and gain a unique technical expertise.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
* Analysis of complex business processes and newest technologies.
* Dive into the world of business process and solution optimization and adapt knowledge on new technologies in a consistently high dynamic changing environment.
* Delivery of remote and onsite services together with our world-best support experts for global customers with focus on system optimization, conceptual planning as well as empowering the customers with newest best practice knowledge.
* Being a team player, building up strong networks within (COMPANY NAME) and working collaboratively and passionately with others is one of the key cornerstones for our success.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
* Very good degree in Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Technical Engineering or Business Administration with strong focus on IT.
* Basic programming skills, very good analytical skills and ability of analyzing complex problems.
* Good communication skills with a convincing and friendly appearance.
* High-quality service mindset and the capability to perform well under pressure in a dynamic environment.
* Fluent English in written and spoken is a must. German is appreciated but not a must.
* You are willing to travel primarily within the EU but also worldwide for periods of time.
* Any practical experience in software development and (COMPANY NAME) product knowledge is welcome.
* Any support experience and experience in managing customers would also be beneficial.
* 0 - 2 years
* Graduates are welcome
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com or Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, APJ: Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Database, Manager, ERP, Engineer, Data Management, Technology, Management, Engineering, Data