Description du poste:
Requisition ID: 2xxxx0
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
(COMPANY NAME) started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
(COMPANY NAME) values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
We are looking for intelligent, creative people having a genuine motivation to run with the most innovative company in the World. Join us and experience state of the art technology at use !
(COMPANY NAME) is the global market leader for business software and thus contributes a considerable part of the world's economic power grid. At (COMPANY NAME) you get your chance to put your ideas into action with maximum impact. For 48 years, (COMPANY NAME) has helped businesses run better through world-class software solutions that solve complex problems to help invent, commercialize, and mainstream the products and services of the global economy. The support team at the Global Support Center Hungary is critical to (COMPANY NAME)'s future success, and we are looking for candidates who strive to make the world run better.
* Bachelor or Master Degree in IT / Mathematics / Engineering
* Ability to work in teams of multicultural nature
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Programming skills
* Technical document writing skills
* Customer and quality focus
* Ready for continuous learning and improvement
* Open personality and professional communication style
* Creative mind-set / out-of-the-box thinking
* Relevant work experience on IT field
* Experience in Support or Software Development
* Knowledge in any (COMPANY NAME) product is a plus
* Experience with NetWeaver technology will be an advantage
* Advanced English
* Knowledge of German will be a plus
* Providing direct technical assistance for customers via our Customer Service System and an industry leading chat solution
* Collaboration with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
* Taking ownership of technical issues, and report errors to development organizations
* Analyze coding(debugging, tracing, verifying complex customizing)
* Creating internal/external content for our knowledge base
* Perform knowledge transfer to internal staff and external customers & partners
* Delivering remote consulting services to our customers
* Involvement in product testing and validation
* Drive internal projects / participate in global projects
* A compensation package above average
* Continuous personal and professional growth
* Superior office and work environment
* International team
This is FOR YOU! ...if your interest is to convert your occupation, to learn and adapt continuously, widen your expertise and fine tune your talents towards high class consulting services delivery worldwide!
Check out how we're doing
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At (COMPANY NAME), we help you make it your own. A career at (COMPANY NAME) can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now.
(COMPANY NAME)'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, (COMPANY NAME) invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
(COMPANY NAME) is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org or Cxxxxxx.email@example.com, APJ: Cxxxxxx.firstname.lastname@example.org, EMEA: Cxxxxxx@xxx.xxm).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Engineer, ERP, Consulting, Social Media, Developer, Engineering, Technology, Marketing