Description du poste:
Your contribution to something big
As a project management quality engineer you will ensure the quality of the purchased parts.
* Planning and execution of APQP and release activities for dedicated projects/commodities/purchased parts worldwide
* Assuring the compliance with the (COMPANY NAME) quality requirements at the supplier and their sub-supplier during the product development process and for the release
* Assuring that the assigned projects/commodities/purchased parts are qualified according to the existing processes and guidelines and that the timing is met
* Support for the SE team to solve technical and quality topics
* Status reporting for the designated projects/commodities/purchased parts
* Implementation of Lessons Learned activities to continuously improve the APQP and release process
* Generate data and present those during international project meetings
What distinguishes you
We are looking for candidates with technical degree, experience in quality, project management, knowledge in problem solving and standard quality tools.
English and Hungarian on business level are also expected.
Your future job location offers you
Safe background, professional challenges, clear career possibilities, continuous development and learning opportunities are waiting for you at one of the most prominent company in the world. We provide free training to support the professional and personal development of our employees and reward loyalty. If you work in our company, you will be part of young and innovative team, you will get performance-based bonus, other fringe and social benefits, use of a corporate bus service. Take advantage of the employee referral system, the wide range of sporting opportunities, participate in (COMPANY NAME) events and enjoy the benefits of (COMPANY NAME) employees