Description du poste:
Service Management Analyst Global Analytics Platform (Plai)
· Job Title: Service Management Analyst
· Location: Budapest - Sanofi Business Services, Váci Greens
· Flexible working: 60% home office / week
· Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the Digital Data team
We are an innovative global healthcare company, driven by one purpose: we chase the miracles of science to improve people's lives. Our team, across some 100 countries, is dedicated to transforming the practice of medicine by working to turn the impossible into the possible. We provide potentially life-changing treatment options and life-saving vaccine protection to millions of people globally, while putting sustainability and social responsibility at the center of our ambitions.
About Growing with us
In this role you will:
Work with the business to determine strategy and service level goals for their service(s)
Define, monitor, measures service(s) and makes sure that the service meets service levels
Ensure service lifecycle management (improvements, evolution, & retirement) relative to service components (technology, lifecycle).
Deliver, own, and manage the lifecycle of technical solutions, service offerings, associated service requests and knowledge articles
Identify, communicate, and execute continuous improvement opportunities
Provide and improve communication/marketing with the business and customers
Manage the service and application portfolio through Project Portfolio Management (PPM) and Application Portfolio Management (APM) of the service
You are a passionate service owner, looking to develop, manage, own and evolve services that are meaningful to the customer and represent something that is of value to them and their world; facilitating outcomes customers want to achieve without owning the costs and risks. You are a valued influencer and leader who has contributed to effectively support and run large technical platforms and products. You have a keen eye for improvement opportunities and the demonstrated ability to deliver on these opportunities using Agile methodologies.
Key Functional Requirements & Qualifications:
* Ability to orchestrate different service and product teams Globally to ensure business continuity and SLAs on information delivery for cross domain Analytics and AI based platform for top management
* Financial management of 3rd party vendors, software licenses and internal resources to ensure value for money
* Experience in collaborating and partnering with the business to build capabilities aligned to desired outcomes
* Acting as a change agent, delivering at pace while moving to a desired future state
* Designing services that enable the optimal user experience with quality and required service levels, negotiating and prioritizing requirements with partners
* Negotiation and service management with third party organizations
* Outstanding organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple services simultaneously with a high degree of competency
* Ability to influence and lead behavior change
* Self-motivated, highly organized, able to work in a collaborative team environment.
* Exceptional communication skills to mange escalations with senior stakeholders
Key Technical Requirements & Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* Experience in delivering technical projects (Data, Application, IT) by managing external vendors
* Certified in ITIL or equivalent professional qualifications
* Technical knowledge of IT services, application management, data warehouses and software application development
* Experience working in regulated environments
* Understanding of change management and release processes
* Experience in using agile delivery tools such as Service Now, Jira, confluence, etc
When joining our team, you will experience:
* An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
* An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days
* Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office Collective life and accident insurance
* Yearly medical check-up
* Exposure to training and certification pathways for technical and functional skills from AWS, SnowFlake, Informatica and others
* An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
* Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
* Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn't happen without people - people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let's be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people's lives. Please ensure to have read this document before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||15 Sep 2023|