Description du poste:
P2P specialist - Region Tunisia-Egypt-South Africa
Location: Budapest - Sanofi Business Services, Váci Greens
Flexible working: 60% home office / week
Job type: Permanent, Full time
About the job
* P2P Specialist is the Single Point of P2P accountability in front of CHC stakeholders locally.
* P2P Specialist ensures that optimized processes are implemented locally.
* P2P Specialist will streamline the P2P processes by connecting end users with process owners (Procurement, Legal...). The P2P Specialist will be responsible for designing/adherence of processes at local level, managing deviations, and alignment with relevant support functions. He will be the gatekeeper of P2P processes locally and will work closely together with P2P manager and BPO provider supporting the P2P operations for CHC.
* This position will support the strategic design of global Source 2 Pay and Travel & Expense processes and will contribute to roll out of new P2P operations & relevant P2P satellite solutions for the perimeter during Chloe project.
About growing with us
In this role you will...
* Support the design and implementation of the new tools and processes in the perimeter including BPO onboarding
* Integrating and coordinating all project activities including definition and implementation of P2P strategies, actions, and governance to achieve business objectives
* Identify the local specificities and needs of the perimeter to ensure a proper localization of the processes where needed
* Ensure smooth execution of the Cutover Plan including UAT's, Knowledge Transfer, Trainings, Asset Transfer activities and hypercare period
* Ensure business continuity & deliver the operations without disruption
* Manage BPO provider relationship at local level (governance, performance monitoring, root cause analysis review, follow up and improvement of actions in place)
* Lead the implementation of the Core Model locally in coordination with BPO team and Global Head of Core model:
* Ensure processes are fully documented, maintained and communicated,
* Provide support in innovation, simplification, standardization,
* Manage for countries in his scope qualitative follow-up of S2V internal controls for:
* Support with the development of adequate action plans & improvement recommendation
* Follow up on time execution of action plans
* Ensure that local procedures are formalized, updated and in line with the Global policies, standards and guidance and verify that procedures are adequately approved and communicated
* Execution of local tasks forced by legislation specific (work with original paper docs if required etc.)
* Guide end users and coordinate P2P activities from the definition of the need to the payment of the supplier, including contracting part, purchase order communication and all required follow-up actions
* Single Point of P2P accountability in front of CHC stakeholders locally
* Build strong Business Partnering and maintain stakeholder relationships (e.g with Business end users, Procurement, Legal, GBS and Finance)
* Strengthen relationships with Europe region through both solid governance as well as informal and formal networking,
* Collect business pain points and set up improvement projects/actions
* Manage Change management and Communication
* Strong Leadership
* Capability to negotiate and convince
* Strategic thinking and process impact understanding
* Project management know-how is a plus
* Good understanding for overall IT systems and tools
* Rigorous, Assertive
* High level of autonomy and leadership
* Ability to influence in a context of high resistance to change
* Ability to understand and simplify complex processes
* LEAN & process optimization mindset, with the strong ability to challenge the existing paradigms in order to build beast in class services & processes
* Strong analytical skills to resolve critical issues and ensure projects stay on track
* Ability to translate process / organization improvement into concrete P&L savings
* Ability to manage multi-functional and diverse stakeholders
* Effective collaboration skills with peers, stakeholders and partners across the organization
* High level of Interpersonal/ communication skills with an ability to communicate and present at different levels of the organization
* Command of English and local language mandatory
* 3+ years and very strong expertise in P2P processes
* Deep knowledge of Sanofi organization
* Project leadership skills and project management expertise with an experience of implementing SAP and/or P2P tools is a plus
* Proven experience of building solid partnerships with external service providers
* Must have experience of working with key stakeholders across functions up to senior executive level
* Prior experience of working in a global environment
* Experience of working in a Global Business Services environment
When joining our team, you will experience:
* An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
* An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
* Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easiliy schedule your office days
* Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office
* Collective life and accident insurance
* Yearly medical check-up
* An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
* Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
* Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn't happen without people - people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let's be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com!
Discover our Code of Conduct, that serves as the moral compass that guides us when chasing the miracles of science to improve people's lives. Please ensure to have read this document before applying.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #GBSBUDAPEST
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all
|Origine:||Site web de l'entreprise|
|Publié:||20 Sep 2023|