Description du poste:
Customer and Channel Marketing Manager
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
This is an opportunity to learn and grow within our marketing team, you will be supporting our Retail Customers in Budapest with new ideas that can connect business and customer objectives within our Brands. This unique role will work cross functionally across sales and marketing.
Our Channel Marketing teams are passionate and hardworking, developing strong stakeholder relationships across our sales and marketing teams.
Are you ready for the challenge?
"Do something that matters"
With us you will:
* Develop and execute effective marketing campaigns, programs and activities to improve profitability of brands
* You will support the brand strategies and meet the customer engagement objectives
* This role will work closely with the customer, marketing, sales and external vendors to understand and match customer characteristics with our different brands
* Demonstrate creativity, innovation and develop creative ideas to transform local customers' needs into new solutions
* You will be using a mix of direct and digital marketing channels to implement new customer acquisition strategies
* You will be supporting and improving customer loyalty programmes
* You will be able to build and develop business building ideas, this is a unique role within P&G and will offer fantastic career potential
Apply if you have:
Previous experience working in a Media Agency on the Client Services side or company that develops loyalty programs for customers
Have proven digital knowledge from a data analysis and data usage perspective
Able to demonstrate experience of working cross-functionally delivering multiple projects and managing key stakeholders
Able to demonstrate a good understanding of direct marketing channels
High fluency in English and Hungarian language
Bachelor's Degree (Minimum)
What we can offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you extraordinary training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it's not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and supported.
You can also expect:
Flexible work arrangements
P&G Vibrant Living programs - As a P&G team member, you'll enjoy benefits that help you live a vibrant, happy, healthy life
Competitive starting salary and benefits program (PG stock, saving plans)
Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world's largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status